Banks Revise Hilex, Omnova Deals
- Novolex Launches $1.24B in Loans for Acquisition. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/17/2015, p10
The article discusses the loan proposal set by plastic bag manufacturer Hilex Poly now known as Novolex to fund its recent acquisition of Packaging Dynamics. GE Capital is reported to be joined by Deutsche Bank, BMO and Macquarie Capital as bookrunners for the issue which repeats what Hilex did...
- Indiana recycling facility Hilex Poly to double capacity. // Solid Waste Report;6/30/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the plan of Hilex Poly Co., said to be the largest plastic bag recycling facility in the world, to increase its recycling capacity at its facility in North Vernon, Indiana.
- Hilex Poly diversifies. // Plastics News;4/8/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p0001
The article discusses the acquisition of Fortune Plastics Inc., Accutech Plastics Inc., and Direct Plastics Ltd. by the plastic bag company Hilex Poly Co. LLC.
- Both sides claim victory in bag settlement. // Resource Recycling;Oct2011, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the settlement of the lawsuit against ChicoBag Co. filed by plastic bag manufacturers, such as Hilex Poly Co. LLC, before the U.S. District Court of the District of South Carolina on January 14, 2011. It says that ChicoBag and Hilex Poly both claimed some measure of...
- California Appeals Court Rules in Favor of 10 Cent Bag Fee. // Solid Waste Report;3/1/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the California Court of Appeal for the Second District ruled against Hilex Poly Co. LLC and a group of residents in Los Angeles County by agreeing that the 10-cent fee for paper bags should not be considered a tax in 2013.
- HILEX POLY ACQUIRES PORTIONS OF CLONDALKIN. F. P. // Flexible Packaging;May2013, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
The article informs that plastic retail carry bag recycling firm Hilex Poly Co. LLC has acquired several companies of the North American Flexible Packaging division of packaging products producer Clondalkin Group Holdings BV including Fortune Plastics, Accutech Plastics and Direct Plastics Ltd.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;7/7/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 27, p7
A table is presented which offers information on the forwarded leveraged loan from various companies including Ciena Corp., Hilex Poly Co. LLC, and Blackbrush Oil & Gas.
- Today's TransactionsWind Point Partners Purchases Hilex Poly. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p21
The article reports on the acquisition of plastic bags and film manufacturer Hilex Poly by private equity firm Wind Point Partners.
- Plastics industry strategizes how to defeat new bag bans. Holbrook, Jessica // Waste & Recycling News;7/22/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p0019
The article focuses on the plastics industry's efforts to fight plastic bag bans and bag taxes in the U.S. as of July 22, 2013. Collaboration among industry groups has enabled the industry to prevent legislatures from passing statewide bans on plastic bags, according to Hilex Poly Co. LLC...