UBS, Credit Suisse Shop $178M TL for IDS Buyout
- UBS to Shop Aspen Dental TL in Early September. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p9
The article examines a term loan worth 195 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by UBS for Leonard Green's buyout of Aspen Dental.
- Capital Safety TL Shifts to Covenant-Lite. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p10
The article reports that UBS has upsized and changed the structure of a term loan backing the acquisition by Capital Safety of KKR.
- UBS Talks Price on Nine Entertainment's $95M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p21
The article reports on the price talk set by UBS on the term loan of Nine Entertainment Group, a diversified media and entertainment group, maturing in February 2020. A person familiar with the deal said that the loan is planned to be sold with an initial issue discount of 99.75 cents on the...
- UBS Launches AGY, ComPsych. // Bank Loan Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the 210 million dollars syndication bank deal launched by UBS AG to back the acquisition of AGY Holding Corp. It consisted of a 30 million dollar, five year-term revolver, a 135 million dollar six year-term loan and a 45 million seven year second lien term loan. Price talk...
- UBS Arranges Mattress Buyout. // Bank Loan Report;1/29/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
The article reports UBS AG is preparing to launch a $25 million revolver and $185 million term loan. The term loan will be used to finance the acquisition of Mattress Holding Corp. by J.W. Child Associates. According to Moody's Investors Service, also funding the acquisition will be an unrated...
- UBS Pitches USA Mobility. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p3
Reports that UBS AG is leading the credit to support the merger of Arch Wireless Inc. and Metrocall Holdings Inc. Price of term loan; Name of the merged entity; Holding company's total shares of common stock.
- Third Quarter: Another Look. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p4
Provides information on mergers and acquisition (M&A) deals in the United States for the third quarter of 2000. Revenues from domestic M&A deals; Statistics on the decline of revenues from M&A deals in Latin America and Europe; Factors that lead to the rise of UBS Warburg company in the...
- grapevine. // njbiz;2/28/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p15
The article presents updates on business in New Jersey as of February 28, 2011 including the belief of St. Barnabas Health Care System and Atlantic Health that a merger cannot take place because of antitrust issues, the first of three public hearings scheduled by the Board of Public Utilities,...
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p25
The article reports on a term loan started by a bank group composed of Credit Suisse, UBS, Barclays and Morgan Stanley, to help TransDigm Group to finance an acquisition. The bank group has started syndication of the term loan on November 3, 2010 in which price talk is at Libor plus 375 basis...