RBC Talks Price on Rural/Metro Loan
- RBC Shops $75M TL for Rural/Metro, Readies Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p5
This article reports on the move of RBC Capital Markets to begin marketing a term loan for Rural/Metro in 2010.
- RBC Talks Price on Hargray's $305M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p40
The article reports that investment bank RBC Capital Markets has set price talk on the 305 million U.S. dollars term loan B of telecommunications provider Hargray Communication expiring in 2019 and which also includes a 25 million U.S. dollars revolver expiring in 2018.
- RBC, Jefferies Sweeten PSC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p29
The article reports that the coupon and original issue discount (OID) on a 175 million dollar term loan B backing Lindsay Goldberg's acquisition of PSC were increased by RBC Capital and Jefferies.
- RBC to Shop $320M CF for Sophos LBO Tuesday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p22
The article reports on the plan of RBC Capital Markets and Barclays to start marketing a term loan financing which backs the acquisition of Sophos by Apax Partners.
- RBC Shops $225M Earthbound Repricing Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p7
The article discusses the 225 million dollar term loan that RBC Capital Markets is marketing for Earthbound Farms to reprice a term loan harvested in December 2010.
- RBC Preps $650M TL for TriZetto. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p12
The article announces that RBC Capital Markets will launch a syndication of a 650-million U.S.-dollar worth of term loan for TriZetto Group.
- RBC Kicks Off $300M TL for Triumph. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the term loan and senior unsecured notes totaling 700 million U.S. dollars that RBC is arranging for the Triumph Group to finance the purchase of Vought Aircraft Industries.
- RBC Shopping $280M TL for Sophos. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p24
The article focuses on the search for a 280 million U.S. dollar term loan by RBC Capital Markets for the Information Technology security and data protection company Sophos which is majority owned by the British private equity firm Apax Partners.
- PSC's $175M TLB Hits Market Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p10
The article offers information on a term loan B launched by RBC Capital and Jefferies for Lindsay Goldberg's acquisition of PSC.