BWAY Holding PIKs HY Market for Dividend
- BWAY Prepares for $200M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p7
The article reports on the plan of paint-container and aerosol-can manufacturer BWAY Holding to sell 200 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to help finance a leveraged buyout (LBO) deal.
- DEALS AROUND NEW JERSEY. Ruth, Joäo-Pierre // njbiz;12/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p3
This section offers news briefs related to business deals in New Jersey, including the acquisition of steel pails producer Phoenix Container Inc. by container supplier BWAY Holding Co., the lease agreement signed by Office Depot to occupy the former Clifton headquarters of bankrupt retailer...
- Bway Refi TL Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the start of syndication by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch of a term loan B worth 513 million U.S. dollars for Bway Holding.
- Two HY Deals Backing LBOs Price. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
The article offers information on high yield issues by BWAY Holdings and Triumph Group to finance their leveraged buyouts (LBOs).
- BWAY Extends Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the decision of BWAY Holdings to extend a junk bond tender offer following the success of a new issue.
- Price Talk on BWAY HY Deal Tops 10%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p31
The article reports on a 10.25% price talk for BWAY Holdings junk bond offer, which amounted to 200 million U.S. dollars.
- Madison Dearborn Buys BWAY. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p20
This article announces the acquisition by private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners of BWAY Holding Corp., the Atlanta, Georgia-based listed maker of plastic and metal packaging.
- BWAY Holding Company Acquires Plastican, Inc. // JCT CoatingsTech;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p15
The article announces the acquisition of Plastican Inc., a producer of plastic pails used for packaging industrial and consumer products, by container supplier BWAY Holding Co. in a stock purchase transaction.
- BWAY bought by private equity firm. // CanTech International;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of the metal packaging company, BWAY Holding Co., by the private equity firm, Madison Dearborn Partners LLC (MDP) in the U.S.