Accellent, Hanger Price HY Deals
- Orthotic network taking small steps but making big gains. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;5/06/96, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p88
Reports on the Hanger Orthopedic Group's mobilization of a national network through membership contracts with smaller providers. Launching of Hanger's Opnet, a national orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) network of providers in February 1996; Number of patient-care centers; Managed care contracts...
- Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Relocates Corporate Headquarters to Austin, Texas. Calabro, Anthony // O&P Business News;Spring2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p32
The article announces that Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. has moved its corporate offices from Bethesda, Maryland to Austin, Texas on January 12, 2010.
- Accellent to Price $400M Refi HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p15
This article reveals the plan of Wilmington, Massachusetts-based Accellent to issue four million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds as part of a bigger refinancing effort.
- Hanger Celebrates 150 Years in Business. // O&P Business News;9/15/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
The article announces the 150th anniversary of the Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. in the U.S.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 206, p3
The article reveals that senior notes due in 2018 were priced by Hanger Orthopedic Group at 200 million dollars.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group Launches Online Social Networking Community. // O&P Business News;5/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the launch of the online social networking website www.EmpoweringAmputees.org from Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // O&P Almanac;Nov2011, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p12
The article announces several personnel changes including appointment of Vinit K. Asar as president of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc., Dimitrije Lazarovski as snow sports manager of International Paralympic Committee, and promotion of Scott Schneider to regional president at Otto Bock Health Care.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/4/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p3
This article reports on an offer completed by Hanger Orthopedic Group to exchange outstanding senior notes due 2018.
- Hanger Names Kenneth W. Wilson President and Chief Operating Officer of Distribution Unit. // O&P Business News;11/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p57
The article announces that Kenneth W. Wilson was named as the president and chief operating officer of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc.