Banks Hit Market with SoftLayer Buyout Loan
- Two More Cos. Join Repricing Queue. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
This article focuses on the term loan initiated by Credit Suisse and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to help cable systems operator Atlantic Broadband reprice its debt.
- Banks Serve Up $550M TLB for Green Mountain. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p7
This article announces the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey to start shopping a term loan B for Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
- BofA, SunTrust Talk Price on Green Mountain TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p14
This article announces the price talk established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey on a term loan B for Green Mountain Coffee.
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the 260 million U.S. dollar senior secured credit facility executed by Prometheus Laboratories Inc. The credit facility is comprised of a 210 million U.S. dollar term loan and a 50 million dollar revolving credit line. Proceeds from the facility will finance therapeutic...
- U.S. Renal Care Financing Dividend. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/24/2014, p19
The article reports that Plano, Texas-based dialysis services company U.S. Renal Care Inc. seeks $250 million in incremental term loan add-ons to fund a dividend to equity holders. The company's tack-on for first lien loan is $225 million, and the add-on to the second lien is $25 million. The...
- SoftLayer's $190M Term Loan Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p23
The article reports on the term loan planned to be launched by Deutsche Bank and SunTrust for SoftLayer Technologies, a Plano, Texas-based web-hosting company.
- Final Batch…. Comtois, James; Kentouris, Chris; Schroeder, Mary; Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;8/12/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p11
Reports the adoption of the In Trader system from SunGard company by Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey Capital Markets.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Expands Into Three New Markets. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;11/ 5/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 170, p14
The article reports that SunTrust Robinson Humphrey corporate and investment banking company will open offices in Dallas, Texas, San Francisco, California, and Chicago, Illinois, according to a November 4, 2013 press release from SunTrust's wholesale banking executive Mark Chancy.