- Tutor Perini Does 144A Junk Bond Issue. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;10/18/2010, p1
The article reports that the construction services company Tutor Perini Corp. does Rule 144A junk bond issue priced at 300 million dollars. It states that the company has a market capitalization of 1 billion dollars. It further states that Deutsche Bank AG, which is rated BB- by Standard &...
- TUT0R-PERINI TESTS RECORD WIDTH BID-WELL. // Concrete Products;Mar2014, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p44
The article informs that the crew of Tutor Perini Corp., a general contractor in the U.S., stretched a Terex Bid-Well4800 paver to its limits while paving Taxiway Cell3 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- New Irvington Tunnel Awarded to Southland/Tutor Perini JV. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Aug2010, p9
The article reports that the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission has awarded the contract for the New Irvington Tunnel Project to a joint venture of Southland Contracting Inc. and Tutor Perini Corp. in California.
- Tutor-Perini OKs CEO's Stock Sale. Rubin, Debra // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/26/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that the board of contractor Tutor-Perini Corp. has agreed to allow chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman Ron Tutor to divest 100 percent of his shares in a federal filing made in the U.S. on September 13, 2011.
- Clarity on Stock Sale. Rubin, Debra // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/14/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 14, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tutor Perini OKs CEO's Stock Sale" in the September 29, 2011 issue.
- ENR TOP 100 Construction Management-at-Risk Firms 2014. Tulacz, Gary // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/9/2014, Vol. 274 Issue 7, p40
The ENR Top 100 Construction Management-at-Risk Firms for 2014 is presented which includes Bechtel of San Francisco, California, The Turner Corporation of New York, and Tutor Perini Corporation of Sylmar, California.
- New York metro. // International Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that a consortium of Spanish contractor ACS Inc. and Tutor Perini Corp. has won a contract for structural construction and mechanical works to a new metro line running below the Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York.
- Air Medical, Tutor Perini to Issue $845M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the plan of Air Medical Group and Tutor Perini Corp. to issue senior notes due 2018.
- Tutor Perini acquires Frontier Kemper stock. // Mining Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 63 Issue 9, Special section p14
The article reports on the acquisition of 100% of stock of Frontier Kemper Constructors Inc. from Deilmann Haniel International Mining and Tunneling GmbH by civil and building construction company Tutor Perini Corp. in 2011.