- Springtime Relief. // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p24
Several photographs depicting various types of turkeys are presented.
- Follow the Turkey Tracks! // Let's Find Out;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p2
Several photographs of turkeys are presented.
- SPRING TURKEY Extreme. // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Several photographs related to spring turkey hunt in the Pacific Northwest are presented.
- A Flock of Turkeys! // Clifford the Big Red Dog;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
Several photographs of flocks of Turkeys are presented.
- Upper McKay Creek gobbler. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;May2012, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
A photograph is presented of the tom turkey at the Upper McKay Creek of the Umatilla Indian Reservation in Oregon.
- views from you. // AALL Spectrum;Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p36
The article offers various photographs including the Mt. Hood and Willamette River in Oregon and a turkey vulture.
- PHOTO JOURNAL : Grand Slammin' A Single-Season Journey. Rearick, David // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p24
The article presents several photographs related to hunting of turkeys.
- Talking Turkey... // South Dakota Magazine;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p115
A photograph is presented showing a wild turkey found in Badlands National Park in South Dakota.
- Tom's Last Stand. // Saturday Evening Post;11/26/1960, Vol. 233 Issue 22, p28
Presents photograph captions illustrating the Lone Pine Turkey Ranch near Santa Rosa, California.