- Telecom Executive Makes Personal Bet on Chip Cards. Souccar, Miriam Krenin // American Banker;4/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 70, p13
Announces David Anastasi's decision to take the full-time job of chief executive officer at Global Chipcard Alliance (GCA). Anastasi's background; Anastasi's reason for taking the job; Key tasks facing Anastasi in his position; Challenges facing the GCA; Distinction of GCA from other groups.
- Head of Chip Alliance wants to keep it simple. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;4/28/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 79, p2A
Profiles David Anastasi, vice president of Global ChipCard Alliance, while focusing on the company. Details on a consortium; Comments from William J. Barr, co-founder of the Smart Card Forum, on Anastasi; How US West and GTE Corporation uses phone cards; Information on Anastasi; Reference to...
- Captaris Completes Acquisition of Oce. // International Journal of Micrographics & Optical Technology;2007, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p19
The article reports that Captaris Inc. has acquired maker of software and solutions for document capture, text recognition and document classification Oce Document Technologies GmbH (ODT). According to David P. Anastasi, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Captaris, it is a...
- Die N#gga Die! Bell, Demetairs // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;12/12/2013, Vol. 80 Issue 20, p4
The article reflects on the controversial and infamous N-word which was used by American White to degrade and control Blacks and presents views of Ray Jones, Yolanda Johnson and Yvette Griffea-Grey of television channel WCCO Four on use of the word in mixed company, as of December 2013.
- What Traits Do You Look For and What Do You Expect from a Store Manager? // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p36
Cites qualities sought after in store managers in the food service. Leadership traits; Training experience; Communication skills; Social skills; Willingness to accept responsibility and work with a high level of accountability; Commitment to the company's mission; Ability to take a proactive...
- MarketCapsule: SELF-OPS GAIN SALARY EDGE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Presents graphical representation of the salaries of food service officials employed at self-operated corporate dining units in the United States as of September 2001.
- Leaders of the pack: Ongoing initiatives work to develop future women foodservice execs. Anton, Patricia Miller // Nation's Restaurant News;3/31/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p22
Discusses progress that the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF) has made toward improving professional development opportunities available for women in the restaurant industry. Development of the WFF Leadership Competency Model; Increase in the visibility and involvement of the WFF throughout the...
- A DAY IN THE LIFE. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/21/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p45
Focuses on the importance of general managers in the food service operations in the U.S. Responsibilities of managers; Characteristics of managers; Relevance of manager expertise.
- Business & industry. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p99
Presents statistical information on the salaries of executives in the food service industry in the United States.