- Bacon basics. // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p62
Discusses tips for food service operators in the United States on how to use bacon in their menus. Basic information about bacon; Types and grades of bacon; Slicing.
- Into the Kitch'n. Little, Aiesha D. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p181
This article focuses on the York Street International Cafe in Newport, Ohio. Even in an era of million-dollar makeovers, high-profile chefs, and trendy dishes, it's comforting to know that the quirky atmosphere of York Street International still commands a loyal following. Owners Betsy...
- Sizzling sales. Gazdziak, Sam // National Provisioner;Jul2007, Vol. 221 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses the growing popularity of bacon in the food service industry in the U.S. According to the author, the addition of bacon to lunch and dinner items in most sandwich shop outlets reflects the versatility of the product and its popularity among consumers. Moreover, bacon's...
- PATRICK CUDAHY BACON. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p63
The article presents information on the original sweet apple-wood smoked bacon for foodservice which is becoming one of the fastest-growing topping choices for pizza. The fully cooked, ready-to-use bacon is available in whole strips or in a variety of bits and pre-crumbled sizes.
- Sautacute;ed Chestnuts, Onions and Bacon. // Guideposts;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p94
A recipe for SautÃ©ed Chestnuts, Onions and Bacon is presented.
- ROASTED CANADIAN BACON. // Gourmet;Mar2006, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p158
A recipe for roasted Canadian bacon is presented.
- Pot Roast Smothered in Bacon and Onions. // Food & Wine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p190
Presents the recipe for Pot Roast Smothered in Bacon and Onions.
- Maple Syrup. R. R.; R. P. // New York;4/14/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p53
A recipe for bacon-infused bourbon is presented.
- Bacon & egg pie. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/12/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 41, p85
A recipe for bacon and egg pie is presented.