- Estee Lauder keeps making news. // DCI;Nov95, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the highlights of the prospectus released by Estee Lauder Co. on October 27, 1995. Filing of an initial public offering (IPO) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman Leonard Lauder's stock ownership; Financial performance for the...
- Glasnost glitz. // Harper's Bazaar;Jan90, Issue 3337, p34
Reports on the opening of two Estee Lauder American beauty boutiques in Eastern Europe, in a restored landmark building in Budapest and in Moscow, two blocks from the Kremlin.
- Making faces: Prescriptives' latest sales strategy. Born, Pete; Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/9/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the results of the Estee Lauder division, Prescriptives' promotions called `Making Faces' held at the Southdale branch of Dayton's. Experiments as a success; Traffic generated; Sales gains; Scheduling similar promotions.
- Clinique steps out. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 23, p6
Reports on Clinique's launching of products designed to cover both ends of the skin-type spectrum. Products offered for the modified 3-Step system of cleaning, toning and moisturizing.
- Clinique plans 1st TV ads. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/10/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 28, p11
Reports on Estee Lauder Cos. division, Clinique's plans of having a television advertisement. Hal Riney & Partners to develop a television commercial.
- Clinique promotion a hit at Saks. Kagan, Cara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/27/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 103, p7
Reports on Clinique's What Age Great Skin promotion At Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City, New York. Discussion of skin care by beauty advisers to consumers; Target market; Launching of the promotion through radio campaigns and counter displays.
- Estee Lauder IPO prepares for future. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;9/25/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p29
Reports on the ad review by Estee Lauder Companies. Results of the ad review; Estimates of Lauder spending on global marketing and percentage spent on advertising.
- Lauder opens new spa; more to come. Sharoff, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 33, p5
Reports on Estee Lauder USA's opening of its seventh in-store spa in Marshall Field's Old Orchard Store in Chicago, Illinois on August 10, 1995. Estimated revenues for the spa in the first year; Company's plan to open another ten spas in different cities with two already on the drawing boards.
- Pleasure for men: Lauder takes a master class. Born, Pete // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/21/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 54, p7
Launches the Estee Lauder Co.'s fragrance for men, Lauder Pleasures for Men. Lauder Pleasures as a `part two' of the 1995 Estee Lauder Pleasure fragrance; Significance of master branding process of male and female fragrances; Description of the fragrance.