All Aboard for Culinary Cruise
- PARIS. Meinadier, Emilie; Farley, Thomas P. // Town & Country;Feb2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5285, p64
Describes a dinner cruise aboard the Don Juan II ship in Paris, France.
- HONOLULU. Schwartzman, M. T. // Cruise Travel;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p32
The article offers travel tips for Honolulu, Hawaii and includes recommendations for cruising, shopping, and dining.
- True blue. // Travel Weekly (UK);1/12/2017, Issue 2355, p77
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of cruising along the Danube River, dealing with topics including the popularity of the Danube for first-time cruisers, her travel itinerary, and dining.
- NAVTP Benefit Cruise. Allen, Barbara // Elevator World;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p101
The article highlights the 14th annual dinner cruise of the New York Region of the National Association of Vertical Transportation Professionals (NAVTP-NY) around lower Manhattan in New York City on August 16, 2007. It states that the Elevator Escalator Safety Foundation (EESF) is the...
- Sunsets are 'prettier' at Lake of the Ozarks. Denham, Janice // Wentzville Journal;2/22/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 8, pB2
The article features the establishments and businesses operating in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri that organize weddings, cruises, and romantic dinners, including Windgate Plaza, Osage Beach, and Lakeview Patio.
- Take a Tour. // Veterinary Medicine;Aug2006 Part 2 Of 2, Vol. 101, p38
The article presents information on various tours offered to attendees of the CVC West seminars to be held in California in October 2006. A tour of the wine region of southern California includes visits to the Thornton Winery and the Wilson Creek Winery and Vineyard. A dinner cruise on San Diego...
- Nighttime cruise illuminates what the city doesn't need. Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;9/20/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p9
The article focuses on a cocktail and dinner cruise around New York Harbor by Forbes boys. Forbes folks run these cruises efficiently board at 6, sail at 6:30, dinner at 7:30, return to the pier at 9 or so. But this time, after they rounded the Battery to steam north into the Hudson, Highlander...
- NCL Launches Dining Package. // Cruise Travel;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the launch of the Norwegian's Ultimate Dining Package offered by Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) Corp. Ltd. which provides opportunities for guests to experience the cruise line's popular specialty restaurants including Cagney's, Moderno Churrascaria, and the Asian-Fusion...
- A Practical Guide: Dining. // Cruising Alaska;2005 6th Edition, p94
Focuses on the dining aspect of a cruise in Alaska. Pleasure in ocean travel; Shipboard dining.