Markit to Acquire DTCC Messaging Portal
- Markit Acquires DTCC Loan/SERV Reconciliation Technology. D'AntonaJr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;1/12/2016, p1
Markit is buying the trade position reconciliation technology assets of DTCC Loan/SERV LLC.
- DTCC to Consolidate Risk Management Units. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p6
Reports the consolidation of Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) on the risk management units into single umbrella in the U.S. Effort of DTCC for improved cost efficiencies; Application of the consolidation on the subsidiaries staff; Installation of the Webheatmaps software from NeVision...
- DTCC, Markit Improve Reconciliations. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) and Markit have started collaborating on a computer program to aid buyside loan participants automate the syndicated loan reconciliation process. An overview of loan reconciliations is presented. It offers information on the...
- Markit Acquires GCA Data Provider From DTCC. Wang, Wicy // Global Custodian News;2013, p36
The article reports on financial information services company Markit's acquisition of Global Corporate Actions Validation Service's assets from the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp.
- AuA at Kas Bank Increase by 4% in Q3. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p5
The article reports on the 4% increase to 320 billion euros of Kas Bank's assets under administration in the third quarter of 2013 due to the gradual growth in turnover in the institutional market.
- DTCC Uses Markit's Loan ID Tool. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
The article reports on the decision of Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation to use Markit's online loan identification (ID) tool for its Loan/SERV service-an online application, which is designed to help communicate information on leveraged loan deals. Markit's loan ID tool helps market...
- Markit, DTCC Set Agreement. Bills, Steve // American Banker;11/2/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 198, p10
The article describes the financial information company Markit Group Ltd.'s agreement with Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) to get involved in the electronic syndicated loan market. According to the author the market for electronic processing of loans provides an opportunity for both...
- BNY Mellon, NCB Capital, DTCC and more... // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article offers news briefs related to trading in 2014. Financial services company Markit Group Ltd. will provide data management solution to investment management provider BNY Mellon Asset Management to unify its data. Fund manager NCB Capital has signed up to use the Investment Management...
- Tel Aviv Exchange Links to DTC. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;3/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p14
Reports the electronic linkage between Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (Tase) and Depository Trust Co. to automate the settlement shares of companies in Israel and the U.S. Movement of shares to the Clearing House of Tase; Distribution of shares for Israeli companies; Availability of shares for...