XM Satellite Makes $550M HY Offer to Back Tender
- Desi Audio/Video on Tap. // India Currents;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p23
The article offers information on the radio station, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, run by XM Satellite Radio Inc. and Sirius XM Radio Inc., and an online movie streaming service, Netflix Inc., for the lovers of Indian films and songs in the U.S.
- Editor's Note: The Impact Of Competition. // VIA Satellite;9/1/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p1
The author reflects on the impact of the new Sirius XM Radio Inc., a merger between Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. and XM Satellite Radio Inc. in the U.S. The author argues that the claim of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) to the new company's possible move to create a satellite...
- SKU, Marketing Details Next For Sirius XM. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
The article presents updates on Sirius XM Radio, the merger between Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio, which has 18.5 million subscribers. According to analysts and suppliers, retailers expected Sirius XM to increase advertising as one of its first moves since it has fallen since the...
- XM Satellite Orbiting HY Market for $350M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p33
The article reports on the expectation by Sirius XM Radio subsidiary XM Satellite Radio of New York that investors will provide 350 million dollars through a high yield bond offering. The satellite company plans to use the funds to repay its credit agreement and to finance general corporate...
- OPEN RELATIONSHIP. Triplett, William // Variety;8/4/2008, Vol. 411 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that despite the merger that produced Sirius XM Satellite Radio, the companies XM and Sirius are maintaining separate operations. This separation is due to the different technologies that the two companies utilize. Subscribers to the two networks will continue to receive the...
- Now The Hard Part Begins. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p3
The author reflects on the merger between Sirius and XM. He says that the approval of the merger by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission was a minor miracle, mentioning the proposed Capitol Hill-National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) merger in 2007. He commends Sirius XM radio...
- Can Sirius XM Refuse This Offer? // High Yield Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that Sirius XM Radio is working with law firm Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett to prepare for a possible bankruptcy filing. Sirius has a total debt load of approximately 3.25 billion U.S. dollar. In December 2008, the company rejected an unsolicited offer by EchoStar Corp., but...
- Alpha males in Sirius battle for control. FLAMM, MATTHEW // Crain's New York Business;4/9/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p0002
The article mentions the anniversary of Sirius XM Radio Inc., which has been in business for 10 years.
- Sirius Sells $1B in Upsized Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p30
The article reports on the move by U.S. satellite radio broadcaster Sirius XM Radio to increase the size of its bond issue pricing it at one billion U.S. dollars as of May 2013.