Sabra Health Care Makes $225M HY Offer
- MORE FIELDS FOR YIELD. Mannes, George // Money;Feb2009, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p78
The article discusses options for investors seeking investment income in the context of the economic downturn. Investment-grade bonds outside of the financial sector, municipal bonds, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and high-yield bonds are posting good returns relative to other...
- Where to Find the Best Income Investments for 2016. // Kiplinger's Investing for Income;Jan2016, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
The article offers information on the performance of various stocks and bonds in the U.S. in 2015, and expected best income investments for the year 2016. Various stocks and bonds are evaluated in the article, including blue-chip dividend stocks, municipal bonds, investment-grade corporate...
- SUN HEALTHCARE GROUP INC. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p21
The article offers a company profile for Sun Healthcare Group Inc., located in Irvine, California.
- Sun Healthcare under investigation. Rosenkrantz, Holly // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/26/96, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p25
Reports on the state and federal investigation of the Sun Healthcare Group over its financial dealings.
- Sun Healthcare begins filling board vacancies. Shriver, Kelly // Modern Healthcare;9/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p28
Reports on Sun HealthCare Group's appointment to its board of directors' one of the two vacant positions. Vacancy brought about by members' resignations; Reasons for members' resignation.
- Another shareholder sues Sun Healthcare. // Modern Healthcare;9/11/95, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the class-action lawsuit filed by a fourth Sun Healthcare Group shareholder against the company. alleging Sun failed to disclose information about a federal investigation that caused its stock prices to drop. Complaints filed; Expectations for the four complaints to be consolidated.
- Sun Healthcare will split its operations, REIT businesses. Berger, Liza // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the plan by Sun Healthcare Group Inc. to separate the company into a real estate investment trust (REIT) and an operating company in the U.S.
- Sun launching software firm. // Modern Healthcare;06/23/97, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p46
Reports on the software firm launched by Sun Healthcare Group. Aims of the software company; Comments by Sun; Significance of the software.
- The re-emergence of real estate investment trusts. Scherrer, Phillip S. // Business Credit;Jan1995, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the United States. Description of REITs; REIT requirements; Types of REITs; Advantages and disadvantages; History; REIT structures.