Bond and Loan Funds Stay in Positive Territory
- IN THE MARKETS. // Crain's New York Business;5/13/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the 32% rise in junk-bond issuance in 2013 as revealed by Thomson Reuters.
- High Yield: The New Wellspring. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the convenience and cost-effectiveness offered by the bond market for junk-rated companies in the U.S. According to Thomson Reuters, around 74 billion dollars or 51% of the 146.4 billion secured by companies through the sale of high-yield securities were used to repay bank...
- 25% of Lev Loans Are Amend-Extend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p33
This article focuses on a report from Thomson Reuters which claims that almost 20 billion U.S. dollars in loans have been extended through amend-and-extend deals as of March 2010.
- Value of Assets Backing CLOs Edge Higher. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;5/27/2013, p11
The article deals with a report released by media and information firm Thomson Reuters in May 2013, which found an increase in the secondary prices of term loans due to strong demand for such offerings.
- Economic Jitters Slow HY's Party in Q1. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the performance of U.S. high yield (HY) bonds in the first quarter of 2011. According to Thomson Reuters Corp., the country's new issuance of global high yield bonds totalled for 100 billion dollars in the first quarter compared to the 77 billion dollar output in 2010....
- Bonds See Upsurge, But Will It Last? Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p22
The article discusses the condition of the high-yield primary market in the U.S. as of June 2009. It cites the advantage of the pricing of new junk bonds in the first half of 2009. In the second quarter of 2009, several new issues were noted. According to ThomsonReuters, new issues came in the...
- Reuters names brass for loan data unit. Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;11/30/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 230, p22
Reports on appointments and promotions at the Loan Pricing Corp. as part of Reuters' reorganization move.
- U.S. CLO Issuance Drops to $4.8B in November. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/10/2015, p1
It was the lowest monthly level since January 2015, according to Thomson Reuters LPC. Issuance for the first 11 months of the year was $91.4 billion
- Lean Refundings Drive Midwestern Drop in Volume. Devitt, Caitlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34161, p1
The article discusses a report from finance services company Thomson Reuters concerning decline of 13.2 percent from borrowing by Midwest issuers during the first half of 2014 from the same period of 2013. It further mentions that borrowing by issuers of Chicago, Illinois helped boost new- money...