TCEH Prices HY Deal with 15% Yield
- Goodyear, Energy Future Sell $1.05B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p12
The article focuses on 700 million dollars issued by Akron, Ohio's Goodyear in 7% senior notes due 2022 and on 350 million dollars sold by Energy Future Holdings in 11.75% senior secured second-lien notes due 2022. With bonds priced at par in line with price talk, it is stated that Goodyear will...
- Energy Future HY Deal Could Face Pushback. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p19
The article discusses the high yield bond deal to be launched by Energy Future Holdings on April 2011. The bond, comprised of 1.875 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes, will be issued through the company's Texas Competitive Electric Holdings Co. (HTECH) subsidiary. Based on reports, the...
- TXU Affiliates Plan $300M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on the plan of Energy Future Holdings subsidiaries Texas Competitive Electric Holdings (TCEH) and TCEH Finance to issue up to 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in order to refinance its existing debt.
- Frightening Debt Future for Former TXU. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p30
The article focuses on the debt challenges facing Dallas, Texas-based Energy Future Holdings. The power consortium operator includes Texas Competitive Electric Holdings and Energy Future Intermediate Holdings as its subsidiaries. Its debt-exchange offer is intended to move debt to one of its...
- Energy Futures Bankruptcy Takes Toll on CLO 1.0. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p11
The article reports on credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service's prediction that default levels among U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) are likely to increase. Topics discussed include many older CLOs' exposure to the bankrupt Texas Competitive Electric Holdings, and figures...
- S&P Further Downgrades Energy Future Holdings. // Energy Daily;10/8/2009, p5
The article reports that credit rating firm Standard & Poors (S&P) lowered its corporate ratings for Energy Future Holdings Corp. (EFH) of Dallas, Texas and its two subsidiaries, Texas Competitive Electric Holdings Co. LLC and Energy Future Competitive Holdings Co. S&P cited the company's debt...
- Energy Future Launches $2B Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p31
The article reports on a 2.18 billion dollar exchange offer launched by Energy Future Holdings on July 16, 2010 and its offering of new bonds and cash for two tranches of senior notes due 2017.
- EFH Selling $1.725B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p13
The article reports that Texas Competitive Electric Holdings, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings, will sell 1.725 billion U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2020 to repay about 1.604 billion U.S. dollars in loans.
- Energy Future Prices $1.75B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p20
The article reports that Texas Competitive Electric Holdings, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings, has issued 1.725 billion in 11.5 percent senior secured notes due 2020 to help repay its 1.6 billion U.S. dollars loans.