Omnova Plans $450M in Debt for Acquisition
- Omnova Completes $200M Repricing. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p15
The article reports on Omnova Solutions amendments to its term loan of 200 million dollars, which includes an extension of the credit facility's maturity to 2018, lowered borrowing spreads, and a new floating interest rate.
- Banks to Launch Omnova TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p9
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to launch a term loan for Omnova Solutions, a specialty chemical and polymer supplier, valued at 200 million U.S. dollars.
- PPL Energy Sells $600M Junk Bonds to Repay Revolver. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p24
The article reports on 600 million dollars junk bonds that PPL Energy has sold to repay short term loans under its revolving credit facilities.
- Rotech Comes to HY Market with $225M Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p12
This article reports on the plan of U.S. medical equipment provider Rotech Healthcare to sell junk bonds to help pay down a term loan in 2010.
- Second Time Lucky For Huntsman. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Huntsman LLC was able to upsize the high yield bond deal and secure a 11.625 percent coupon. Plans of using the proceeds to pay down its revolver and term loan; Activities of Huntsman's management team; Future plans of the company.
- Calpine Hits Market with $1.2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p12
This article reports on the plan of energy supplier Calpine to issue junk bonds to repay term loan debt in 2011.
- Banks to Launch inVentiv Roadshow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p23
The article discusses the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to carry out roadshows for inVentiv Health's 275 million U.S. dollars junk bond offering and 525 million U.S. dollars term loan.
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p34
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are preparing to market a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan and a 675 million U.S. dollar high yield bond offering to support the acquisition of MultiPlan by BC Partners and Silver Lake.
- Cinemark Driving By with $200M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p12
The article reports that Cinemark Holdings, a movie theater owner and operator, is offering junk bonds worth 200 million U.S. dollars due 2012 and plans to use the proceeds to repay its 157 million U.S. dollars outstanding term loan.