Odeon Capital Group Opens Chicago Office
- Odeon Capital stretches into Greenwich. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p23
The article reports that independent fixed income company Odeon Capital Group has established an expansion branch in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Odeon Boosts HY Trading, Opens New Office. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article announces the appointment of Robert Grimm as head of corporate trading and David Marsh as corporate bonds analyst for Odeon Capital Group.
- Odeon Expands to Europe with Joint Venture. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
The article reports that broker dealer Odeon Capital Group has formed a joint venture with Hobart Capital Markets to allow the former to expand its trading, research and sales capabilities.
- Odeon Expands New Bank Loan Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p5
This article announces the expansion by Odeon Capital Group of its bank loan trading team.
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- WRECKER TO CHECKER. TOBIN, CHRIS // Diesel World;Apr2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p54
The article focuses on the upgraded 2006 Dodge Mega Cab truck owned by Derek Rose, owner of the Casco, Michigan-bsaed metalworks company DNR Customs.
- WHIRLWIND WARIALDA WIN. // Australian Auto Action;10/5/2015, Issue 1662, p88
The article reports on the highlights of 25th Warialda 200, the seventh round of the New South Wales OffRoad Championship, held on September 19-20, 2015. Topics covered include the early strong performers at the championship, the performance of the father and son duo Bruce and Bryce Chapman, the...
- Southwest Hires Two Veteran Traders. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;7/22/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 139, p12
The article discusses the decision made by Southwest Securities Inc. to hire two traders well-experienced with mortgage-related paper. Derek Rose was added as the companyâ€™s senior vice president for trading of commercial mortgage-backed securities, while Steve Palmer was employed to be...
- Local Companies Look Ahead With Expansion, Purchase Plans. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p9
Discusses evidences that companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan are not letting the economic slowdown keep them from growing. Establishment of a Plant Rehabilitation District for Avery Dennison Corp.; Application for an industrial facilities exemption for Grand Rapids Spring & Stamping Inc.;...