Manitowoc, XM Satellite Price Upsized Deals
- Manitowoc Plans $500M or More in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p24
This article reports on the plan of construction equipment manufacturer Manitowoc to issue at least 500 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in 2010.
- Four Issuers to Price up to $1.35B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p9
The article offers information on four companies that may price 1.35 billion dollars in high yield bonds on the primary market on June 29, 2009. Univision, a New York-based company, plans to price 500 million dollars in senior notes due in 2014. Electronics manufacturer Belden plans to price 200...
- XM Satellite Orbiting HY Market for $350M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p33
The article reports on the expectation by Sirius XM Radio subsidiary XM Satellite Radio of New York that investors will provide 350 million dollars through a high yield bond offering. The satellite company plans to use the funds to repay its credit agreement and to finance general corporate...
- XM Gets $450M In New Financing. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p12
Reports that manufacturer of digital satellite radio XM Satellite Radio Inc. has announced a definitive agreement for a set of financial arrangements. Plans of the company; Major elements of the company's financing package.
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Southeast Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p39
Reports on the search of XM Satellite Radio for agencies that will handle its advertising account. Worth of the account; Investors of the company; Responsibilities of the selected agencies.
- CORRECTION. // MediaWeek;11/7/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p3
Presents a correction to an article about XM Satellite Radio that was previously published in the October 10, 2005 issue of "MediaWeek."
- XM Nearly Doubles Subs In Q2. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the growth of XM Satellite Radio revenue in Washington D.C. Total amount of XM revenue; Percentage of total XM subscribers.
- XM in Discussions With 4 Shops. Dawson, Angela; McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;02/14/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the advertising account offered by XM Satellite Radio company. Value of the contract; Details on several advertising agencies considered by the firm to handle its contract; Information on the company.
- XM Q1 Subs Climb, Sales Hit $1.8M. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
Reports the first quarter sales of XM Satellite radios in the U.S. Number of additional subscribers; Revenue reported by XM in the first quarter; Price of a Class A common stock of XM.