Evraz Pulls $650M Junk Bond Deal
- Hovnanian Enterprises Adds $200M to HY Bond Pipeline. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/3/2014, p1
Other issuers Media General, Evraz and Essar Steel are expected to price as much as $1.6 billion in high yield bonds Friday
- Steelmaker on the march. // Railway Gazette International;Nov2012, Vol. 168 Issue 11, p75
The article reports on deals signed by steel manufacturer Evraz with GHH-Valdunes and Uralvagonzavod, as part of its strategy to expand in the rail steel and wheel market in Europe.
- Evraz Invests in Canadian Heat-Treat Plants. // Metal Center News;Jun2012, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p81
The article reports that Evraz North America Inc. will invest in the heat-treat operations at its tubular facilities, located in Calgary and Red Deer, in Alberta.
- Evraz to Expand Heat-Treat, Threading Capacity in Alberta. // Metal Center News;Feb2013, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p97
The article reports that steel maker Evraz North America has planned of business expansion at its Calgary, Alberta, tubular facility, which include expansion of heat-treat capacity by over 150 percent and threading capacity by about 40 percent.
- Rehwinkel Retiring as Evraz President, CEO. // Metal Center News;Jul2013, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p41
The article announces the retirement of Mike Rehwinkel from the post of president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the steel manufacturer in North America Evraz North America.
- Evraz update on wage negotiations, South Africa. // African Business News;9/4/2013, p16
he article reports that a settlement on wage negotiations was reached between Evraz and representative unions Solidarity and NUMSA.
- EVRAZ to Invest $200 Million in Regina. // Metal Center News;May2015, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p44
The article discusses the plans of the U.S.-based metal maker EVRAZ North America to invest approximately 200 million U.S dollars at its Regina, Saskatchewan facility, as of May 2015, and also presents the views of Conrad Winkler, EVRAZ North America president on the issue.
- Evraz update on wage negotiations. // African Business News;9/5/2013, p14
The article reports on the release of updated wage negotiations between integrated steel maker Evraz and labor unions on August 22, 2013.
- Inflows Continue for HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p11
The article reports on the 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in funds that flowed to both junk bonds and leveraged loans for the week ended January 18, 2012 according to Lipper FMI.