Manitowoc to Drive-By with $500M HY Deal
- Manitowoc's Q2 sales up by 34%. Cooper, Martin // Contract Journal;8/18/2004, Vol. 424 Issue 6489, p15
Reports on the profits posted by Manitowoc Crane Group for the second quarter of 2004. Comparison to the profit generated by the company in the same period in 2003; Sales performance of the mobile and tower cranes of the company; Impact of the launch of new machines by the company on its market...
- New crane line to debut. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/22/94, Vol. 233 Issue 8, p13
Features the West 100 crane, the first offering of Manitowoc Co. Inc.'s West-Manitowoc subsidiary. Availability; Portability; Main boom capacities.
- MANITOWOC. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/27/2014, pA02
The article reports on the sales performance of crane and commercial-food service equipment maker Manitowoc Co. Inc., jumping 11% of growth.
- Scaling the heights. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Nov2002, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p40
Focuses on the decline of sales in the construction equipment industry in the U.S in 2002. Reasons for the decline in sales of crane manufacturers, Manitowoc Co. Inc.; Introduction of terrain and truck cranes by Redmond, Washington-based Genie industries; Design of crane body for equipment...
- Manitowoc and Kobelco form European alliance. // Contract Journal;3/31/2005, Vol. 427 Issue 6518, p16
Reports on the extension of the partnership agreement between construction equipment manufacturers Manitowoc and Kobelco. Terms of the agreement.
- Heavy lifting? No problem. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Nov2000, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p44
Reports on developments concerning the crane industry in the United States. Reduction of the cost of renting a crane; Grove Worldwide's production of all-terrain cranes; Manitowoc Co. Inc.'s consolidation of its three boom truck product lines.
- Manitowoc Acquires Grove Worldwide. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the agreement of construction equipment manufacturer Manitowoc Co. in March 2002 to acquire Grove Worldwide. Specialization of the two companies; Cost of the acquisition; Source of funding for the acquisition.
- Manitowoc Grows 4Q Sales 24 Percent on Strong Crane Segment. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p17
The article reports on the financial results of the Manitowoc Co., a provider of lifting equipment for the global construction industry, for the fourth quarter of 2011. The company posted a 24.5 percent increase in sales to 1.0 billion U.S. dollars. It relates the percentage of increase in Crane...
- Plant news. // Contract Journal;1/19/2005, Vol. 426 Issue 6508, p14
Presents news briefs concerning the construction equipment industry in Great Britain as of January 2005. Equipment to be launched by Manitowoc Crane Group on the U.S. Conexpo exhibition in March 2005; Information on the expansion plans of Hiremaster; Status of commercial vehicle sales in 2004.