Air Medical, Tutor Perini to Issue $845M in HY
- Tutor Perini Does Private HY Deal. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p6
This article reports on the issuance of a junk bond by Tutor Perini Corp. in 2010.
- TUT0R-PERINI TESTS RECORD WIDTH BID-WELL. // Concrete Products;Mar2014, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p44
The article informs that the crew of Tutor Perini Corp., a general contractor in the U.S., stretched a Terex Bid-Well4800 paver to its limits while paving Taxiway Cell3 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- Air Medical Wants Loan Reprice, Upsizing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/16/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of Air Medical Group Holdings, parent firm of a provider of emergency air medical services, to reprice and upsize an existing term loan by 55 million U.S. dollars to 313.1 million U.S. dollars, and refinance a portion of its existing 490.5 million U.S. dollar in...
- Air Medical Seeks $245M of Term Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p23
The article reports that Air Medical Group Holdings of Texas seeks for 245 million U.S. dollars of senior secured loans to support its acquisition of a smaller competitor.
- New Irvington Tunnel Awarded to Southland/Tutor Perini JV. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Aug2010, p9
The article reports that the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission has awarded the contract for the New Irvington Tunnel Project to a joint venture of Southland Contracting Inc. and Tutor Perini Corp. in California.
- Tutor-Perini OKs CEO's Stock Sale. Rubin, Debra // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/26/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 9, p16
The article reports that the board of contractor Tutor-Perini Corp. has agreed to allow chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman Ron Tutor to divest 100 percent of his shares in a federal filing made in the U.S. on September 13, 2011.
- Clarity on Stock Sale. Rubin, Debra // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/14/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 14, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tutor Perini OKs CEO's Stock Sale" in the September 29, 2011 issue.
- ENR TOP 100 Construction Management-at-Risk Firms 2014. Tulacz, Gary // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/9/2014, Vol. 274 Issue 7, p40
The ENR Top 100 Construction Management-at-Risk Firms for 2014 is presented which includes Bechtel of San Francisco, California, The Turner Corporation of New York, and Tutor Perini Corporation of Sylmar, California.
- New York metro. // International Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that a consortium of Spanish contractor ACS Inc. and Tutor Perini Corp. has won a contract for structural construction and mechanical works to a new metro line running below the Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York.