Overseas assignments up, costs down
- Survey: Poles continue to look for work abroad. // Regional Today;12/3/2013, p1
The article discusses the results of a survey about the number of people in Poland who look for work abroad in 2013 compared to those in other countries including Germany, Great Britain and France.
- Overseas nurses study's warning. // British Journal of Perioperative Nursing;Aug2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p315
Reports on the result of the survey of internationally recruited nurses working in London, England. Possibility that National Health Service could face a staffing crisis in the future according to a study in Great Britain. Percentage of overseas nurses who admit that they are considering leaving...
- Accountants value overseas experience. // Financial Management;Feb2012, p12
The article focuses on a survey by recruitment company Robert Walters that found accountants consider overseas experience to be more important to their career development than employees in other professions.
- Use Women Managers Abroad. Hoover, Julie // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/20/2000, Vol. 245 Issue 20, p107
Opinion. Comments on the notion of women professional working in foreign countries in the United States. Prevalence of machismo in many countries; Results of the survey conducted by Parsons Brinckerhoff; View of PB international managers on the issue; Information on assigning women in the...
- Every fourth Bulgarian with university degree works abroad. // Regional Today;3/26/2014, p1
The article reports on the result of a survey by the Bulgarian Industrial Association in 2014 which revealed that Bulgarians who have a university degree work abroad.
- Report sheds light on slow hiring of immigrant engineers. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p8
The article focuses on an online survey released by the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) on September 10, 2014 on why employers do not hire internationally trained engineers and found that both employers and engineers find it difficult to work together.
- Web Poll: Guest Workers. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/27/2007, Issue 323705, p30
The article presents a survey regarding the development of a guest worker program that would allow foreign nationals to come to work in the U.S. temporarily. Based on the study, half of the readers responding to poll said that they need more information to come to a conclusion and 33.3% stated...
- Throwing down the gauntlet. ELLINOR, REBECCA // Supply Management;Apr2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the salary survey of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS)/ Croner Purchasing and Supply Rewards, focus in staff turnover, and job opportunities abroad.
- Brain drain. // BRW;3/29/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on a survey which showed that one in four Australians felt they should head overseas if they want career advancement, more work opportunities and greater respect for the work they do. According to Grey Worldwide director of planning Simon Rich, the result of the survey can be...