LINKS & NOTES
- What makes a clever company? // NZ Business;Jul2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p5
Features the PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Web site in New Zealand. Benefits of the PwC Web site to the business owners; Issues contained in the site relevant for business expansions; Services from the site for enhancing business relations.
- PWC launches new web site. // Medical Device Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 72, p4
The article reports that a new web site for health industries practice has been launched by PricewaterhouseCoopoers at www.pwc.com/healthreform.
- E-Business and the competitive advantage. Campbell, Craig // Pulp & Paper;Jan2001, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p82
Comments the online transformation of paper and forest companies in the United States. Findings of PricewaterhouseCoopers' survey of Web sites of top global forest and paper companies; Information on the online businesses of Boise Cascade, Domtar, and Mead; Key factors to transform companies...
- Going for Generation Y. Lachnit, Carroll // Workforce (10928332);Apr2002, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on a Web site launched by PricewaterhouseCoopers for recruiting in the college crowd. Features of the Web site; Target market; Background of the Web site.
- Audit Committees. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2004, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p44
Reports that PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP has launched a best practice guide for audit committees in Ireland. Web site where the guide is available.
- It's money, money, money, not hits, hits, hits, that really counts. // Marketing Week;12/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p53
Deals with the possible reform of website popularity measurements. Investors' skepticism about website popularity contests; PricewaterhouseCoopers' call for more accurate metrics to be used by Internet companies to measure traffic through their websites; Importance of finding ways to monetize...
- Are you ready for IAS? // Accountancy;Dec2000, Vol. 126 Issue 1288, p12
A survey launched by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), asking finance directors from 700 listed companies in the European Union and Switzerland if they are ready and willing to adopt International Accounting Standards (IAS) by 2005. The PwC survey is designed to identify the implications of...
- LARGE. Martin, Maria // ColoradoBiz;Aug2013, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p15
The article focuses on the corporate profile of several companies including Edward Jones and Co. LP., Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP and DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. It states that Edward Jones is a financial services firm that invests for its employees. It mentions that Pricewaterhousecoopers is...
- Accounting giant weighs Connecticut consolidation. Dzikowski, Don // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the plan of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to expand in Stamford, Connecticut. Lease for expansion space; Consolidation of the offices of the company.