Reducing top pay 'would worsen public services.'
- Labour markets. Palacios, Milagros // Fraser Forum;May/Jun2011, p18
The article focuses on the difference of pure wage premium for both men and women workers in the public sector in Canada.
- STATE PUBLIC SECTOR NURSES' AWARDS/AGREEMENTS. // Nurses' Paycheck;Dec2012-Feb2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
A table is presented which lists the public sector nurses' awards and agreements across Australia.
- PUBLIC SECTOR NURSES' SALARY DATA. // Nurses' Paycheck;Dec2012-Feb2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p25
The article offers information on the salary data of the periodical "Nurses PAYCHECK" which provides weekly rates of pay of nurses in Australia. It mentions that rates of pay were based on the most recent public sector nurses' agreements which were certified by the Australian Industrial...
- DAFF staff stop work. Slee, Chris // Green Left Weekly;8/10/2011, Issue 890, p4
The article presents information on the one-hour stopwork meetings of the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) members in the Australian Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, held on August 4, 2011, across the country, for the issue of pay rise.
- Govtech.com Hot List. // Government Technology;May2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p9
The article lists the ten most popular stories on Govtech.com from February 27, 2009 to March 29, 2009 which includes "2009 Doers, Dreamers and Drivers," "Site Reveals Salaries of New York State Employees" and "Enterprise Architecture Demystified."
- Pay rise finally! // Australian Nursing Journal;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p15
The article reports on pay increases which were approved for South Australian public sector nurses and midwives and were due to be distributed beginning in February of 2011. The role that the South Australian branch of the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation played in arranging the...
- Tasmanian government reads from Newman governmentâ€™s playbook. // Queensland Nurse;Aug2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p11
The article offers information on the plans Will Hodgman, Premier of Tasmania, Australia, to introduced laws to prohibit protest actions in the state as of August 2014.
- Wage arrears in Russia down 5.4% in Oct - Rosstat. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/19/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 19 (Interfax) - Wage arrears in Russia fell 5.4% during October to 2.999 billion rubles, the Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) said.
- Fair pay report calls for limits on top earnings. Stevens, Michelle // People Management;12/9/2010, p6
The article focuses on a strong case in the British public sector for a maximum pay multiple between the top staff in an organisation and those at the bottom, based on an interim report into fair pay written by Will Hutton.