Stobart sponsors second Irish Cannonball Run
- Beware CV Show hoax. // Commercial Motor;2/24/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5421, p11
The article informs that suppliers who have signed up to exhibit at the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show, will be presented official show guide, produced by the journals "Commercial Motor" and "Motor Transport" as they enter the show.
- CV Show 2011 fulfilled those electric dreams. Barrow, George // Commercial Motor;4/21/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5429, p8
The article reports on the exhibition of several electric commercial vehicles (CV) by Renault and Ford during the CV Show in Great Britain.
- SHOW PREVIEW: CV SHOW 2012. Meczes, Robin // Commercial Motor;4/19/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5480, p42
The article offers brief information on the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 24-26, 2012.
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;2/28/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5524, p8
The article offers information on The Commercial Vehicle Show 2013 to be held in National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham on April 9-11, 2013.
- CV Show 2011 is on road for success. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Mar2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p47
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England on April 12 to 14, 2011.
- Light vantastic. Milnes, Julian // Motor Transport;3/29/2010, p22
The article presents information on the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show, to be held from April 13-15, 2010.
- IT unlocks the future, but management has the key. // Motor Transport;5/4/2006, p1
The article reflects on the 2006 Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, England. It cites examples of information technology-based products for the transportation industry. It highlights the key features and advantages of the vehicles presented at the show. It states the factor increasing the...
- CV SHOW PREVIEW. // Commercial Motor;3/7/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5525, p8
The article offers information on the 2013 Commercial Vehicle (CV ) Show to be held at the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England on April 9-11, 2013 wherein ways of how operators can streamline all areas of a transport operation will be demonstrated by Tachodisc Ltd.
- The CV Show will return next year. Hobson, Steve // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p9
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Show at the NEC arena in England from April 12 to 14, 2011