CONTINGENCIES OF DEVELOPING STYLISTIC INNOVATION: THE CASE OF THE FASHION INDUSTRY
- Spring e-Fashion. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p8
Presents an author's view on electronic fashion. Significance of electronic fashion for people with little or no sense of fashion; Adoption of the digital technology by Adidas to adjust to the changing environmental conditions and the styles of its products; Move done by several researchers to...
- 3 Questions. Robe, Amber-Dawn Bear // Santa Fe Reporter;8/19/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p45
No abstract available.
- Model Innovation: To Build Competitive Power of Textile Products Based on Customer Orientation. // China Textile Leader;Oct2011, Issue 10, p66
In this paper, the trends and characteristics of product competitive power were analyzed based on factors of economic environment affecting the textile industry. The author put forward that the core to build the competitiveness lies in customer orientation. To aim at market demands, the...
- Bloomingdale's to Host Designer Open-See. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 20, p12
The article reports on the plan of retailer Bloomingdale's to host Designer Open-See to find some new talent in New York City. The company will be giving new fashion collections the once-over at its first designer open-see for women's ready-to-wear and accessories at the New York flagship ....
- Impressions Awards & Design Galleries. // Impressions;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the entries and winners of the 34th annual Impressions Awards competition showcased by the Awards and Design Galleries of the journal "Impression."
- CPIT FRONT BALLANTYNES FIRST FASHION WEEK. // New Zealand Apparel;Sep2015, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on the Ballantynes Fashion Week 15 fashion design competition of Iconic Canterbury department store Ballantynes in New Zealand in 2015.
- Passion for Fashion. // Warsaw Voice;May2013, Issue 5, p32
The article offers information on the 13th international OFF Fashion competition for aficionados and fashion designers to be held in Kielce, Poland from May 22-24, 2013.
- Elegant Ladies. Hymer, Felicia // Teddy Bear & Friends;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on competition called "Fashions in the Field," where fashion designers show their latest offerings.
- Haskell County 4-H youth compete at District competition. Rowan, Jane // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);5/1/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p4
The article reports that the Seven Haskell County 4-H members have advanced to the Rolling Plains District 4-H Fashion Show to be held on April 19, 2008, after being victorious at the Haskell County 4-H Fashion Show in Texas.