- When Sex is a Sure Knockout. Geraci, Ron // Men's Health;Dec99, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p48
Provides answers to queries on effective sexual intercourse. Fainting experience during orgasm among women; Tips on how to prolong the orgasm.
- Can you have a better orgasm? Schwartz, Judith // Redbook;Nov94, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p96
Discusses techniques for women to have stronger and more satisfying orgasm. Active control exercises; Postponement of orgasm; Use of fantasies; Experiments with tantric sex; Exploration of the G spot; Coital Alignment Technique.
- Just when you thought you knew all there was to know about orgasm... Bakos, Susan Crain // Cosmopolitan;Aug96, Vol. 221 Issue 2, p148
Tackles the issue of female orgasm. Factors that make some women more orgasmic than others; Difficulty of achieving orgasm; Necessity of orgasm; Multiple orgasms; Vaginal or clitoral stimulation; Faking orgasms.
- So Crazy It Might Work... RUDERMAN, ZOË // Cosmopolitan;May2013, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p166
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending a training class for improving her orgasm experience.
- Break Out of an Orgasm Rut. // Cosmopolitan;May2013, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p166
The article presents suggestions for women on achieving orgasm.
- O Yes! Gaynor, Julia // Cosmopolitan;Jan2001, Vol. 230 Issue 1, p130
Offers bedroom tips and tactics for women to achieve orgasm during sexual intercourse.
- CAN HE TELL IF YOU'RE faking an orgasm? Brown, Mackenzie // Marie Claire (US Edition);Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p320
Focuses on an experiment conducted on four men to determine if a man can tell the difference between real and faked orgasm of their partners. Experiences narrated by each of the four couple; Scores obtained by the men for their right guesses.
- The Meaning of Heterosexual Intercourse Among Women With Female Orgasmic Disorder. Birnbaum, Gurit E. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p61
The present studies attempt to portray the unique profile of the subjective meaning of heterosexual intercourse in women with Female Orgasmic Disorder (FOD). In Studies 1 and 2, the Meaning of Heterosexual Intercourse Scale for Women (MHISW) was developed. In Study 3, the MHISW was administered...
- Great performances. Segell, Michael // Esquire;Jan1996, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p30
States that men find female orgasms as being extra boost to their egos and their sadomasochistic approach to sex. Response of Michael VerMeulen; Statistics of attitudes of people.