- Hitachi, Toshiba and Renesas Mull Foundry Venture. // Electronic News (10616624);1/9/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p1
This article reports on a plan by Hitachi, Toshiba and Renesas for a joint-semiconductor foundry venture, as of January 2006. The companies said such a business would offer advanced fabrication processes to which each company could outsource their production. The statement issued by the...
- Hitachi, Toshiba and Renesas Mull Over Foundry Plan. // Electronic News (10616624);1/23/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p29
The article reports on the joint venture of Hitachi Ltd., Toshiba Corp. and Renesas Technology Corp. to establish the Advanced Process Semiconductor Foundry Planning Co. Ltd. The new company will be responsible in studying the feasibility of establishing an independent chip foundry. The...
- Hitachi, Toshiba, Matsushita
Launch $1B Joint LCD Venture. // Electronic News (10616624);9/6/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 36, pN.PAG
Reports on a basic agreement reached by Hitachi, Toshiba and Matsushita to jointly establish a company to manufacture and sell LCD panels for flat-panel TV. Purpose of the move; Capabilities of the LCD display technology; Goal for the joint venture.
- Three TV Makers Team To Build LCDs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/6/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p12
This article reports on the deal between Hitachi, Matsushita and Toshiba that will allegedly have the three consumer electronics companies form a jointly owned firm that will construct and sell liquid crystal display unit in Japan. The new enterprise, which has not been named, is expected to...
- Hitachi, Toshiba tie up for high-speed networking. // Computing Japan;Jul97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p10
Provides information on an announcement made by the Hitachi Company and Toshiba Corporation for the enhancement of high-speed Internet and intranet networking products. Information on the products; Comments from Masao Kato, general manager of Hitachi's office systems division.
- LCDs Booming, But Oversupply Fears Cloud Horizon. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p12
Reports on a boom in the liquid crystal display (LCD) and related materials market. Growing concern in some sectors about oversupply; Decline in thin-film-transistor LCD prices in June 2004; Disclosure by Hitachi Ltd., Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., and Toshiba Corp. that they are...
- Hitachi/Toshiba team tackles high speed. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;04/21/97, Vol. 232 Issue 16, p38
Reports on an agreement between Hitachi Co. Ltd. and Toshiba to incorporate Toshiba's CSR 5300 cell switch router into Hitachi's AN 1000 asynchronous transfer mode switches and HS15 local area network switches. How the companies would benefit from the agreement; Goals.
- 64M DRAMs hit market in volume. MacLellan, Andrew; DeTar, Jim // Electronic News (10616624);6/03/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2119, p64
Reports on the sale of 64-megabit dynamic random access memories in the United States. Extended data output operating modes; Offerings of Hitachi Corp. and Toshiba Corp.
- JOINT VENTURE. // Coal International;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 248 Issue 2, p51
Reports that General Electric Company and Toshiba Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, have announced their intent to form an international joint venture which expects to start operations in October 2000. Objective of the move; Resources to be provided by the two companies through the joint venture;...