Bullying: From a Growing Problem to Diverse Solutions
- News IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/12/2009, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p8
A quiz about school bullying is presented.
- BuLLied to death. Delsite Everett, Alison // Boys' Life;Apr2009, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p38
The article talks about bullying in schools and discusses ways to stop such incidents.
- Bullying Hurts! // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/9/2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p8
A quiz concerning Bullying Hurts, an anti-bullying program in schools, is presented.
- The rat pack. // Girls' Life;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on issues regarding school violence. Opinions of kids on school bullies; Information on the decline of school assemblies concerning violence; Conflict resolution strategies developed by schools addressing violence against students.
- ADT puts auctions in Europe up for sale. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;6/12/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5609, p8
Reports on Boca Raton, Fla.-based ADT Ltd.'s plan to sell its car auction business in Europe. Reasons for the company's decision; Company's financial performance.
- ADT sells European auctions. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;1/22/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5642, p6
Reports on ADT Ltd.'s sale of its European auctions to a management-led group headed by David Hammond and Tom Gibson. ADT's plans to focus on its electronic security business; Comments of Michael Richardson, president of ADT Automotive in Nashville, Tennessee.
- ADT. Patron, Edward // Financial World;5/20/96, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p22
Features electronic securities firm ADT. Growing market for electronic security services in the United States; ADT's financial performance in fiscal 1995; Company's acquisition of small companies in order to expand its business; Company's performance in the retail and wholesale markets.
- Freeport, Texas Picks ADT For City Video Surveillance. // Government Video;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p28
The article reports that according to a top police official in Freeport, Texas, ADT Security Services has been selected by the city to install a wireless video surveillance system to deal with crime in a public housing project.
- ADT seeking buyer for its auto auction subsidiary. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;11/11/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5686, p4
Reports on the plans of ADT Limited to offer its auto auction subsidiary, ADT Automotive up for sale. Background information on ADT Limited; Comments from Micheal Richardson, chairman of ADT Automotive.