Root, Root, Root for the Security Team
- Judgment Day. McMains, Andrew; Dill, Mallore // Adweek Midwest Edition;06/19/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p34
Interviews Jim Ferguson, chief creative officer at Young & Rubicam company and judge of the International Advertising Festival, regarding his views on some film entries. Preparations for the festival; Details on his approach in judging; Views on advertising campaign.
- SAFETY IS AT FRONT OF LINE. KLEPS, KEVIN // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/7/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p0001
The article discusses the role of CEIA USA Ltd. in implementing the security initiative of Major League Baseball (MLB) at the Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio. Topics covered include the provision of metal detectors at the field, the performance and services of CEIA to other league...
- Umpire comes down, on Yankees, Boston. Marshall, John // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pA9
The article reports on the confusion of baseball players and coaches on both sides on an umpire's criticism about the pace of games in the Red Sox-Yankees series in 2010 in Kansas City, Kansas.
- Trojans travel to Cross Roads for tourney. Lundy, Emily // Malakoff News (TX);3/7/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p3B
The article reports on the baseball tournament played between Trinidad Trojans and Cross Roads Bobcats in Texas.
- EB 10-11-year-old all-stars ousted from Area IV tourney. Konvicka, Mike // East Bernard Express (TX);7/5/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the elimination of East Bernard's 10-11-year-old all-stars from the Area IV Little League Baseball Tournament after dropping a 23-11 decision to Wharton County, Texas.
- 15-year-old ETS Babe Ruth tourney starts in Wharton Saturday. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/5/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the selection of Tiger Field to be the site of the 15-year-old East Texas State Babe Ruth Tournament.
- Haskell takes second place in Merkel. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);3/12/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that the Haskell Indian baseball team has taken second place in the Merkel baseball tournament in Texas.
- Baseball Season is in full swing! // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);2/28/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p1
A photograph of the baseball tournament between Eagles and Hughes Springs Mustangs in Tatum, Texas is presented.
- Brahmas finish 6th in SK tournament. Konvicka, Mike // East Bernard Express (TX);3/13/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that East Bernard's baseball team finished sixth among 12 teams in the Stanley Krist Invitational Tournament in Texas.