Will Cloud Computing Change How Video is Monitored?
- The Clouds Have Gathered; It's Going To Be Raining RMR. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including cloud computing, video monitoring and business models for cloud computing.
- How the Cloud Can Add Value to RMR. Rice, Derek // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p97
The article focuses on the advantages of adopting cloud-based video hosting by dealers and integrators in the security systems industry in the U.S. It mentions that cloud-based video storage can create opportunities to boost recurring monthly revenues (RMR). It profiles Jumbi Edulbehram,...
- Nothing Is Clearer Than The Cloud. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2010, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p12
The article offers the author's insights regarding the application of Security Cloud Computing (SCC) in computer security. The author says that including SCC in strategic planning may brought significant effects on computer security to enable technologies such as access control and video...
- Hadoop and PaaS collaborative practice research in Video monitoring platform. Weidong Zhang; Xiangqian Ding; Ruichun Hou // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 543-547, p3549
Cloud computing is an important area of current information technology research, particularly into the era of big data, Platform as a Service (PaaS) has become the industry to explore one of the hot clouds computing. But the function of the composition and architecture of platform services not...
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2013, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p22
The article announces several appointments and promotions which includes James Sy. Pierre appointed as the director at Quintron Systems Inc., Matt Krebs appointed as the security sales director at Xtralis Inc. and Bill Fitzhenry promoted as the vice president at Diebold Inc.
- ATA urges improvement in border infrastructure. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses the statement of Celadron Group Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen Russell addressed to the U.S. House Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism, House Homeland Security Committee to improve security and efficiency of freight...
- Russell departs KBC. // High Plains Journal;9/7/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 36, p23B
The article announces appointment of Stephen Russell as director of advertising and promotions at the Kansas Livestock Association (KLA).
- 'Robust' Security for Crossborder Trucking. Russell, Stephen // Traffic World;7/2/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 26, p6
An excerpt from the testimony of Stephen Russell, CEO of Celadon Group, with regards to security in crossborder trucking in the U.S. is presented.
- More providers join cloud-computing bandwagon. RUTH, JOÃO-PIERRE S. // njbiz;3/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p19
The article reports that more information technology service providers render cloud-computing services in New Jersey including GoogleAppsMarketplace by Google, Windows Azure and Structured Query Language Server cloud services by Microsoft, and a computing-as-a-service system by Verizon Business.