The Human Factor and Missing Laptops
- THE CASE FOR REBATES. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p39
The article offers information on an Aberdeen Group report that examined what cash-strapped consumers and marketers looking to increase lifetime value like.
- SC Visibility is Rising Priority. // World Trade: WT100;Jul2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p14
The article discusses the study by business intelligence research provider Aberdeen Group, that found 63 percent of respondents to consider supply chain visibility as a high priority, while 28 percent say it is a medium priority.
- VOICE OVER IP TECHNOLOGY/MARKET REACHES CRITICAL MASS. // Computer Protocols;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on a research report released by Aberdeen Group in Boston, Massachusetts that identified suppliers and customers that represent the most significant Voice over Internet Protocol deployments of 2001.
- Non-Cash Incentives: The Best and the Rest. HATCH, SUE // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2013, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p7
The article focuses on a survey related to reward provided by the business enterprises to their sales teams, conducted by the Boston based research firm the Aberdeen Group Inc. The survey reveals that the best business firms use group travel and company sponsored events as a way to provide...
- 20% saving on expenses. // Supply Management;2/13/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p13
Reports the automated supply chain management systems of Aberdeen Group.
- Outsourcing is Bright Spot for IT in 2003, Report Says. // Electronic News (10616624);1/6/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Focuses on a report released by Aberdeen Group which indicated the role of outsourcing in the information technology (IT) industry in 2003. Value of the spending expected in the IT industry in 2003; Information on the globalization of outsourcing.
- Wi-Fi Could Save Telecom Industry, Report Says. // Electronic News (10616624);1/6/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Deals with a report released by Aberdeen Group which indicated the role of Wi-Fi on the telecommunications industry in 2003. Distinct Wi-Fi markets that are expected to be key to the industry; Explanation behind the outlook of the Wi-Fi function.
- Supply Chain Trends. // World Trade: WT100;Oct2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the discovery of Aberdeen Group Inc. that around 60% of shippers concentrated on developing the ability to examine and automate true freight expenses.
- How the best do it. // Machine Design;3/6/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p34
The article reports on the move of Aberdeen Group Inc. to conduct a survey on how manufacturers handle interdisciplinary projects in the U.S. The company includes automotive and industrial equipment manufacturers, aerospace and defense firms, and producers of computer software and hardware....