- In the Hot Seat. Cohen, Richard E. // National Journal;6/09/2001, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p1724
Features United States Representative Bob Ney, R-Ohio. His track record in the congress; Educational and political background; Information on the plan of Ney and Steny Hoyer concerning election reforms.
- AWS Lends Its Wireless Wings To 'Digital Angel' Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Applied Digital Solutions Inc. has chosen AT&T Wireless Services as its wireless carrier of choice for its Digital Angel Delivery System. Features of the system; How the technology works.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;8/19/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p1
Presents news briefs on issues related to wireless communication in the U.S. as of August 19, 2002. Features of the WyndTell M cellular telephone service from Wynd Communications Corp.; Applications of the Digital Angel and PLD technologies from Applied Digital Solutions Inc.
- Little Tom DeLays Waiting to Get Out. // Washington Monthly;Jun2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p11
Presents information on several legislators who are facing scandals in the U.S. U.S. Representative Tom DeLay (R-Tex.); U.S. Representative Bob Ney (R-Ohio); U.S. Representative Richard Pombo (R-Calif.).
- Adieu, frites. Schneider, Jodi // U.S. News & World Report;3/24/2003, Vol. 134 Issue 9, p14
Comments on a revision on the menu in the cafeterias at the United States House of Representatives. Reason that Ohio Republican Bob Ney wanted the word 'French' expunged from the menus; Reference to anti-German sentiment during World War I.
- Jack Abramoff's $10,000 Question. Zagorin, Adam; Calabresi, Massimo; August, Melissa // Time;1/23/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p24
This article focuses on the connection between lobbyist Jack Abramoff and Republican Congressman Bob Ney of Ohio. An email between Abramoff and his business partner Michael Scanlon shows that they gave Ney $10,000. Abramoff and Scanlon admitted to the charge in larger plea deals, in which...
- the diddly awards. Hitt, Jack // Mother Jones;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on the advertising campaign and arguments raised by legislators in the U.S. against various allegations. Drinking behavior of Representative Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) during a Republican delegation trip to Kazakhstan; Overview of the anti-sexual disease slide show "Revenge of the STDs,"...
- Rep. Ney Drops Re-Election Bid amid Scandal. // National Mortgage News;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p11
The article reports on the decision of Bob Ney, the U.S. representative from Ohio to drop his re-election bid due to the lobbying scandal. Ney plans to finish his sixth term as the representative of Ohio and maintain his position as the chairman of the House Financial Services Housing...
- House of Horrors. Knight, Danielle; Gilgoff, Dan // U.S. News & World Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p52
The article discusses problems in the U.S. Congress. Opinion polls suggest that the public is not pleased with legislators. Congressmen including former House Whip Tom Delay and Ohio Rep. Bob Ney are embattled in political corruption scandals. It is suggested the Congress has lost its morale...