RIM Ups Revenue, Lowers Expections
- RIM delivers strong results. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/27/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the strong financial performance of Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) in August 2010 in the U.S. It notes that RIM's August-quarter earnings increased by 42% to 1.46 per share which topped the consensus by 0.11 dollars. It is also forecasted that the company's revenue and...
- RIM lowers expectations on product delays. // RCR Wireless News;11/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p6
The article reports on the impact of a lowered subscriber forecast due to its product delays made by Research In Motion Ltd. on its performance in the U.S. as of November 28, 2005. Its stock trading has declined. The firm claimed that its revenue for the quarter will not be affected by the...
- RIM stock hits 52-week high on positive Q1. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;7/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p13
Reports on the corporate profit posted by Research In Motion Ltd. in the first quarter of 2004. Percentage increase in the earnings of the company; Growth in the BlackBerry subscribers of the company; Outlook on the revenue of the company.
- BlackBerry Bruised on iPhone Concerns. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;6/26/2008, p5
The article reports on the decrease in the price of Research In Motion's (RIM) stock at Nasdaq after the company forecasted second-quarter of 2008 earnings lower than analyst expectations. RIM estimated that its stocks will be priced at 84 cents a share in the second quarter. Such estimates made...
- BlackBerry Maker Trims Outlook. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;2/11/2009, p3
The article reports that Research In Motion lowered its expected gross margins and earning per share for the fourth quarter of 2008. The company said that its expected fiscal fourth-quarter revenue will be around the midpoint of its previously announced range of $3.3 billion to $3.5 billion. It...
- RIM enjoys another strong quarter, Spring expected
to sell BlackBerrys. // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p18
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) for the fourth quarter of 2003. Factors that continued to drive RIM in the fourth quarter; Net income of the company; Forecasted first quarter 2004 revenue of the company.
- BlackBerry Proving Sweet For RIM. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p8
Provides information on the earnings of Research in Motion Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2001. Sales performance of its BlackBerry wireless electronic mail device and its RIM wireless handheld; Deals of the company; Partnership of the company with IBM.
- Analysts: RIM Gains Won't; Start Until Mid-2013. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/9/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the statement issued by industry analysts expecting that the plans of Research In Motion (RIM) to reverse its market-share slide will only materialize in mid-2013.
- Banks Rethink Tactics in Light of BlackBerry Woes. Crosman, Penny // American Banker;4/2/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 50, p9
The article discusses the financial performance of and valuation outlook for Research in Motion (RIM) company, maker of the BlackBerry smartphone and developer of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, from the banking industry's perspective.