- New WebLink messaging offering targets youth. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p44
Highlights WebLink Wireless Inc.'s move to target teenagers and under 30-year olds with a two-way messaging and electronic-mail service it plans to debut in summer 2000.
- Lines between messaging and wireless data blur. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the declining differences between wireless data and wireless messaging services as shown by the services of WebLink Wireless Inc. Development of technology allowing two-way devices operating on wireless networks; Description of the company's wireless services; Client using WebLink's...
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p30
Covers news briefs on wireless communication industry as of April 16, 2001. Release of the Raven II CDPD modem by AirLink Communications Inc.; Features and how the WebLink Wireless Inc. uses the Xap.com information Web site.
- BREWing up solutions for the wireless age. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;7/12/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p1A
Features Dave Bell and his wireless application development company Chasma. Background information on Chasma; Details of the partnership between Chasma and Lucent Technologies; Role played by Chasma in developing applications for QualComm's Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless or BREW.
- Lucent, LGIC collaborate on 3G CDMA. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p57
Reports the collaboration between Lucent Technologies Inc. and LG Information and Communication Ltd. to accelerate next-generation wireless services in New Jersey.
- WebLink: The Next Blue Light Special. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the decision of WebLink Wireless Inc. to offer its wireless data products and services over Kmart's Web site and through in-store computer kiosks. Terms of the deal signed by WebLink with Kmart Corp. and BlueLight.com.
- WebLink Wireless To Offer MobileDoc. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p34
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. will offer the MobileDoc remote and wireless document access solution of Xerox Corp.
- WebLink attracts developers. Bruno, Antony // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p17
Reports that several companies have joined WebLink Wireless Inc.'s Enterprise Solutions Provider Program. Includes JP Systems Inc. and TimeBills.com; Aim of the program.
- Metrocall Re-evaluates Merger. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;05/21/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p5
Reports that Metrocall Inc. is seeking to renegotiate the terms of its planned merger with two-way wireless messaging rival WebLink Wireless Incorporated. Action taken by WebLink that disappointed Metrocall shareholders; Factor that will affect the outcome of the merger plan; What attracted...