PebbleGo: Earth and Space
- Science 2.0. Brunsell, Eric; Horejsi, Martin // Science Teacher;Apr2012, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p10
The article reviews the website The U.S. NSTA (National Science Teachers Association) Learning Center, found at http://learningcenter.nsta.org.
- SOCIAL STUDIES FOR THE ELEMENTARY SET. Jonker, Travis // School Library Journal;Mar2012, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p68
The article reviews the web-based social studies educational resource "Social Studies Power," found at www.worldbook.com.
- SCIENCE TEACHERS' GRAB BAG. // NSTA Reports!;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, pG1
The article reviews several web sites related to education including www.vega.org.uk for science videos online, www.whaletimes.org for educational materials, and www.chemicalengineering.org from the Chemical Heritage Foundation and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Canopy in the Clouds. Castronova, Marisa // American Biology Teacher (University of California Press);Jan2012, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p62
The article reviews the web site Canopy in the Clouds, located at www.canopyintheclouds.com, an educational tool which allows students to explore various elements of tropical rain forests through the use of a computer simulation.
- PowerKids Life Science. Ostergard, Maren // Booklist;6/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 19/20, p124
The article reviews the web site PowerKids Life Science, located at www.pklifescience.com, from Rosen Publishing.
- PebbleGo Social Studies. Garrison, Kasey L. // Library Media Connection;Oct2013, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p97
The article reviews the interactive online encyclopedia PebbleGo Social Studies, located at www.pebblego.com/info/learn-more.php.
- SCIENCE TEACHERS GRAB BAG. // NSTA Reports!;Apr2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, pG1
The article reviews several web sites including http://stardate.org/teachers from the University of Texas McDonald Observatory, http://STEMclickers.colorado.edu, and navigation techniques, located at www. exploratorium.edu/neverlost from Exploratorium.
- Freebies for Science Teachers. // NSTA Reports!;Oct2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, pG1
The article reviews several Web sites including Ready Classroom Emergency Preparedness Site, located at http://ready classroom.discoveryeducation.com/#/map, Online Science, located at http://msichicago.org/online-science, and Teaching the Process of Science, located at...
- Freebies for Science Teachers. // NSTA Reports!;Mar2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, pG1
The article reviews several science Web sites including the Institute for Dynamic Educational Advancement's interactive online museum of science and culture located at www.webexhibits.org, the Web-based Inquiry Science Environment located at http://wise. berkeley.edu, and the American Chemical...