FAR WEST BOND-WATCH
- San Francisco Airport Commission Plans $579M Deal to Restructure ARS. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32838, p21
The article reports on the plan of San Francisco International Airport Commission to issue $579 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds on March 18 or 19, 2008 as part of the restructuring of its outstanding auction-rate securities in California. The 2008 series C, D, E and F issue includes bonds...
- San Francisco to Sell More Airport Bonds Despite Project Delays. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p4
Reports on plans to issue bonds for facilities at the principal gateway of the San Francisco Bay Area in California. Impact of continued delays in the opening of an international terminal at the San Francisco International Airport; Ratings on the planned bond issues.
- S.F. Airport Plans Big Sale, Moves Toward PFCs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p4
Reports on San Francisco International Airport's plan to institute passenger facility charges. Plans of the airport to go to market with a commercial paper and general airport revenue bond refunding deal; Amount of bonds to be issued by the airport.
- DFS snags retail rights for S.F. Airport complex. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 32, p13
Focuses on DFS Group Ltd.'s winning of the rights to create a retail complex at San Francisco Airport in California. Expansion plans at other international airports around the United States; Indications of a rise in retailing in airports; Proposal to showcase airport-specialty concepts.
- SF Airport Jumps Noise Gun. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;11/2/98, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the prohibition from nighttime flying of Stage 2 aircraft by San Francisco International Airport in California. Intention of the proposed restriction; Penalties for violators of the noise ban; Impact of the ban to several airlines.
- SFO Tech Assessment: A Lesson in What Can't Be. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/3/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 10, p84
Analyzes ways of reducing badweather delays at the San Francisco International Airport without building additional runways in California. Inadequacy of technology; Existence of developmental risks and bureaucratic inertia; Advancement of bay fill proposals.
- Scaled-Down Runway Plan Advanced for SFO Expansion. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/13/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 7, p44
Reports the scaled-down runaway expansion plans for San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco, California. Criticisms on airport expansion; Submission of building options for expansion; Proposition to veto expansion project.
- CREATING A COLLABORATIVE WORLD IN SFO'S CAPITAL PROGRAM. Cho, Aileen // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/23/2017, Vol. 278 Issue 2, p35
The article features San Francisco International Airport chief development officer Geoffrey Neumayr who has established an environment of collaboration and structure between all his project team to prevent chaos.
- Market Close: AMT Deters Investors From SFO Deal. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p28
The article covers issues related to municipal (muni) bonds in the U.S. as of September 2014. It mentions the uncertainty of traders over the San Francisco International Airport second series revenue bonds of California due to concerns with the alternative minimum tax (AMT), the entry of New...