Oklahoma City Lures Big Fish as Centerpiece for Proposal $70M Development
- The Bass that Got Away. Dietrich, Larry // Syracuse New Times;2/27/2013, Issue 2183, p7
The article offers information on retail stores of Bass Pro Shops Inc. at various places in the U.S. including the shopping mall Destiny USA in Central New York.
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World. // Chain Store Age;Feb2002, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p24RSO
Describes the sporting goods retailer Bass Pro Shops located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Ambience that reflects the real-life outdoor environment; Design of the retail store.
- Bass Pro Shops to open first store in N.J. Lee, Evelyn // njbiz;6/20/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p2
The article reports that Bass Pro Shops is planning to open its first retail store at The Point mixed-use development in Sayreville, New Jersey by 2013.
- Ontario to Get Another Bass Pro Shop. Grozelle, Jerry // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2013, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p15
The article reports that Bass Pro Shops will be launching a store at Niagara-on-the-Lake, its third store in Canada.
- BASS PRO SHOPS COMING TO OTTAWA. Scott-Clarke, April // Ontario Out of Doors;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on an announcement by Bass Pro Shops Inc. regarding the opening of a second store in Ontario.
- Tower City looks to hook Bass Pro for next phase. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/30/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p3
Forest City Enterprises Inc. is fishing for a Bass Pro Shops store as part of the next phase of the Tower City Center complex that might be added in conjunction with the proposed Cleveland convention center between Huron Road and the Cuyahoga River. The Dallas-based Bass Pro chain of fishing and...
- Bass Pro Shops unveil Auburn plans. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/5/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p5
Outdoor retailer Bass Pro Shops Inc. hosted a groundbreaking ceremony on September 4, 2003 at Fingerlakes Mall located on Clark Street Road, New York. The company showed off its store plans as well as an artist's rendering at a ceremony in the center court of the mall. Springfield,...
- BASS PRO. PARDEE, THOMAS // Advertising Age;11/15/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 41, p20
The article examines the sporting goods industry company Bass Pro Shops, focusing on how the company has marketed its retail stores through integrated marketing.
- Bass Pro plans Rossford opening next month. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p37
The article reports on the grand opening of the 150,000 square foot Bass Pro Shops on July 3-6 in Rossford, Ohio. The author stated that the opening will be preceded by a special "Evening for Conservation" which is free to the public on July 2. He added that the facility is expected to employ...