Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Static in Uncertain Market
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p19
A table is presented which lists U.S. bond indexes for October 24, 2011 including the Montana Facility Financial (Fin) Authority (Auth)hospital (hosp) 4.75, Florence County (Cnty) sales charge (SC) 5.00 and California State 5.25.
- Labor Productivity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jul99, p12
Offers views on the increase in productivity growth in the United States (US). Implication of the quarterly productivity growth figures on the US economy; Average productivity growth since 1996.
- Why Did Productivity Fall So Much During the Great Depression? Ohanian, Lee E. // Quarterly Review (02715287);Spring2002, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on a study which assessed the decrease in total factor productivity (TFP) during the Great Depression in the U.S. Factors that explained TFP decrease in the country; Contribution of labor hoarding to TFP decrease in the country.
- First-quarter non-farm productivity rose 3.5%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p2
Reports on the non-farm productivity in the United States in the first quarter of 1999. Gross domestic product growth; Unit labor costs.
- Has the potential output of the U.S. economy been misstated? Denison, Edward F. // Monthly Labor Review;Dec74, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p34
Discusses the measurement of the potential output of the U.S. economy. Definition and approaches to measurement; Estimates of gaps between actual and potential output; Determination of potential national income.
- Lehman Brothers--ACLI Private Placement Bond Index. // Private Placement Letter;12/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p7
Presents graphs and tables regarding the placement bond index in the United States from the American Council of Life Insurance as of December 20, 1999.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p11
A chart is presented that lists the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. which include the Delaware River Port Authority, the Chicago Board of Education, and the Medical Center Hospital Authority of Georgia.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33509, p8
A chart depicting the bond index supply in Puerto Rico and two U.S. states Massachusetts and New York.
- Markit MCDX Spreads. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33452, p18
A chart is presented depicting the municipal bond index (MCDX) spreads in the U.S.