Colorado DOT Shelves $400 Million Revenue Bond Deal
- Not So Fast, Tracks. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p33
The article reports on the approval of voters to start projects associated with a mobility bond package in Colorado. The Regional Transportation District learned that the Colorado Department of Transportation will turn over land for FasTracks projects at no cost. The Department of Transportation...
- Double-A All the Way. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30882, p1
Reports on the bond rating of the Colorado Department of Transportation as of May 2, 2000. Premarketing of transportation revenue anticipation debt; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Colorado DOT Launches Site for Public to Monitor State of Bridges. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;2/1/2013, p5
The article reports that the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has launched a new website to allow the public to check the status of bridges being repaired. According to CDOT Executive Director Don Hunt, the goal for the project is to demonstrate how taxes are being spent and what...
- FY 2012 Discretionary Funding Opportunity; Section 5309 Bus and Bus Facilities and Section 5312 National Research Program Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative. Rogoff, Peter // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;7/25/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 143, p43646
The article provides information on a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Transit Administration (FTA) that informs on the grants awarded to various project selections. It notes that the VTCLI II, the 2012 grant program, makes funds available to local, state and tribal agencies to expand the...
- RTD Covering the Last of Its T-Rex Costs with $116M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p30
Reports on the sales tax revenue bonds sold by the Colorado Regional Transportation District (RTD) to finance its final share of a joint venture with the Colorado Department of Transportation. Sale of the bonds sooner than the original plan to lock in current interest rates; Use of the proceeds...
- Boulder Turnpike P3 Approved, Suit Threat Lingers. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34071, p1
The article focuses on the public-private partnership deal announced by Colorado Department of Transportation on February 26, 2014 in order to finance the second phase of managed lanes project on U.S. 36 between Denver and Boulder. Topics discussed include improvement in 18 miles of roadways...
- Star (*) DUI program works in Colorado. // Public Roads;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p32
Presents Colorado Department of Transportation's report regarding the number of suspected drunk drivers reported to law enforcement agencies.
- Colorado DOT Seeking Candidates for Chief Engineer/Transportation Program Director. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;3/21/2014, p7
The article informs that the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is inviting applications to fill the state's chief engineer or program director position who will provide guidance for achieving best practices in planning, design, and construction of state's transportation systems.
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.