Municipal Bond Prices Close Out Narrowly Mixed in Moderate Trading
- Muni Prices Firm 1/8 to 1/4 Point, Giving Support to New-Issue Deals. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p2
Reports on the support of municipal bond prices to price gains of U.S. Treasury Department. Action taken by the Federal Reserve bank regarding monetary policy; Improvement in the labor market and decrement in the job claims; Focus of Treasury department on the distribution of unsold...
- Municipals Firm; $245 Million of Missouri Highway Bonds Price. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p2
Reports on the road bond deal of Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission. Implication of the successful five-year U.S. Department of Treasury's note auction for the government securities; Analysis of the initial jobless claims data; Expectation for a bounceback in initial jobless claims.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year, 10-month 2 7/8% bonds on Oct. 8.
- Treasury to Sell $35B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34174, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 35 billion U.S. dollars of four-week discount bills on September 9, 2014.
- Final Issue Price Rules Make Allowances for Competitive Sales. Hume, Lynn // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2016, p1
The Treasury Department and Internal Revenue Service have finalized issue price rules that contain special allowances for competitive sales and private placements of municipal bonds
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.050% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 10 billion U.S. dollars of four-week bills at a 0.050 percent high yield, a price of 99.996111 U.S. dollar on January 28, 2014.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Auctioned At 0.380% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 32 billion U.S. dollars of two-year notes with a 3/8 percent coupon at a 0.380 percent yield with a price of 99.990047 U.S. dollar on January 28, 2014.
- Treasury SLGS Data Illustrates Shift in Market Composition. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Data from the U.S. Treasury on State and Local Government Series Securities indicate the amount of pre-refunded bonds outstanding may be shrinking.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.000% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $25 billion of four-week bills at a 0.000% high yield, a price of 100.000000.