Municipal Bond Prices Close Out Narrowly Mixed in Moderate Trading
- Muni Prices Firm 1/8 to 1/4 Point, Giving Support to New-Issue Deals. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p2
Reports on the support of municipal bond prices to price gains of U.S. Treasury Department. Action taken by the Federal Reserve bank regarding monetary policy; Improvement in the labor market and decrement in the job claims; Focus of Treasury department on the distribution of unsold...
- Municipals Firm; $245 Million of Missouri Highway Bonds Price. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p2
Reports on the road bond deal of Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission. Implication of the successful five-year U.S. Department of Treasury's note auction for the government securities; Analysis of the initial jobless claims data; Expectation for a bounceback in initial jobless claims.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;10/1/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year, 10-month 2 7/8% bonds on Oct. 8.
- Treasury to Sell $35B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34174, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 35 billion U.S. dollars of four-week discount bills on September 9, 2014.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.050% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 10 billion U.S. dollars of four-week bills at a 0.050 percent high yield, a price of 99.996111 U.S. dollar on January 28, 2014.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Auctioned At 0.380% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34051, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 32 billion U.S. dollars of two-year notes with a 3/8 percent coupon at a 0.380 percent yield with a price of 99.990047 U.S. dollar on January 28, 2014.
- Treasury SLGS Data Illustrates Shift in Market Composition. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34296, p1
Data from the U.S. Treasury on State and Local Government Series Securities indicate the amount of pre-refunded bonds outstanding may be shrinking.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.000% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $25 billion of four-week bills at a 0.000% high yield, a price of 100.000000.
- Muni Market Set for Last of Week's New Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F343, p1
Municipal bond traders are awaiting the last of the week's big new issues to come to market on Thursday, led by issuers in Massachusetts, Hawaii, California and Georgia.