Ryan Offers $6.3B Plan For O'Hare
- Heated Debate Over Chicago Airport Hits National Stage With House Bill. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p3
Focuses on the expansion proposal for the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Prevalence of debates over airport projects; Solution for the congestion in the national aviation system; Oppositions to the proposal.
- Billion-dollar infusion at O'Hare. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/27/97, Vol. 239 Issue 17, p18
Reports on an modernization program at the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Project cost; Funding mechanism for airport's upgrade program; Features of renovation work.
- The next challenge: Turn O'Hare plan into a reality. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/9/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p10
Comments on the reconfiguration plan of Mayor Richard Daley on the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Advantage of the plan to travelers on traffic congestion; Denial of the mayor on the delay; Overview of the plan .
- O'Hare Expansion Foes Blast DuPage Move. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p29
Reports on the criticism of Illinois' DuPage County's decision to not to oppose the runway expansion plan at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Possible reasons for the change in position.
- Revised Plan for O'Hare. Sanchez, Humberto; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p1
Reports the revised expansion bill of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Opposition of Senator Peter G. Fitzgerald on the involvement of Congress in the issue; Focus on environmental issues; Role of the Federal Aviation Administration in the project.
- Business must go beyond O'Hare runway flight plan. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/01/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p10
Discusses the controversy over the expansion of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Recommendations from the area's business interests for expanding the airport's capacity; Civic Committee's call for the construction of an additional runway; Airlines' call for the construction of...
- O'Hare back in limbo. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p3
Reports the collapse of the deal in expanding O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Approval of the south runaway at O'Hare; Expansion pact in pending federal legislation; Operating deficits of Meigs.
- O'Hare flight plan on a long runway. Hintz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on Chicago, Illinois, Mayor Richard Daley's plans to rebuild O'Hare International Airport. Concerns on Daley's airport plans; Projected cost of the project; Sources of airport funding.
- O'Hare foes buckle up for Peotone takeoff. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;11/27/95, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p4
Reports on a proposed Illinois Senate bill that calls for the construction of a metropolitan airport in Peotone, Illinois. Expansion plans of the O'Hare International Airport; Political issues concerning the project; Sponsors of the bill.