INDIA'S 40 RICHEST
- India's most powerful. Kumar, Arun // Asian Pacific Post;2/19/2009, p19
The article reports that India-born Lakshimi Mittal and Mukesh Ambani, head of India's Reliance Industries, were included in the World's Most Powerful Billionaires list of "Forbes" magazine.
- Fifty Indians on Forbes' Global Billionaire List. // India -- West;3/18/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 17, pA38
The article reports on the inclusion of 50 Indians on the list of 2011 World Billionaires by the magazine "Forbes" including Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, and Azim Premji in the sixth, ninth and 36th place, respectively.
- Five Tycoons Own Nearly Half of India's Billionaire Wealth. // India -- West;8/22/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 40, pB2
No abstract available.
- India has four of world's top eight billionaires. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/13/2008, p7
The article reports that there are now four Indians among the eight top billionaires listed in Forbes' roll call of the world's richest. They include non-resident Indian and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal, Reliance Industries Ltd. chairman Mukesh Ambani, followed by his younger brother, Anil Ambani,...
- Mukesh Ambani, Mittal Among World's Powerful Billionaires. // India -- West;2/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pA30
The article reports that businessmen Lakshmi Mittal and Mukesh Ambani have been listed as world's most powerful billionaires by the periodical "Forbes."
- India will have highest number of billionaires in next ten years. // Siliconindia;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the poll made by the magazine "Forbes" which reflects that in 2017, India will have the highest number of billionaires. The country was ranked fourth place in the world's population of billionaires that includes business magnates Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,...
- ABODES OF AFFLUENCE. // Business Today;9/28/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p40
The article lists the signature luxury homes and mansions of Indian business men, which include Mukesh Ambani's Antilla in Mumbai, India; Lakshmi Mittals's palatial residences in London, England; and Gautam Singhania's JK House in Mumbai.
- Mukesh Ambani richest of 48 Indian billionaires. Kumar, Arun // South Asian Post;3/15/2012, p13
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd. has been ranked as the world's richest Indian in the list of billionaires prepared by the business magazine "Forbes" featuring 48 Indians.
- Mukesh Ambani Richest Among 48 Indian Billionaires. KUMAR, ARUN // News India Times;03/16/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance India, is the richest Indian billionaire with a networth of $22.3 billion dollars.