THE TOP 10
- UNITED STATES: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p70
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from U.S. including Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison and informs on their global ranks. It informs on Gates' social commitment including how he has helped eradicate polio in India and how his Melinda Gates Foundation is investing dollars...
- TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p72
The article profiles the 2008 top ten richest tycoons on the Forbes 400 list in the U.S. It ranks Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates at the topmost position with a net worth of $57 billion, followed by iconic Berkshire stock investor Warren Buffet with $50 billion net worth. It includes the...
- THE FORBES 400. Bertoni, Steven; Blankfeld, Keren; Klauder, Benjamin; Pendleton, Devon; Thibault, Marie; Burke, Monte; Douglas, Emily; Fitch, Stephane; Helman, Christopher; Streib, Lauren; Serafin, Tatiana // Forbes Asia;10/19/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p46
The article presents information related to the finances of the top 10 richest people in the world. William H. Gates, founder of Microsoft Corp., retains his title as the richest person for the 16th straight year in the U.S. despite losing 7 billion dollars in the past 12 months in 2009. Warren...
- The Forbes 400. // Forbes Asia;2015 Special Issue, Vol. 11, p106
The article profiles the 2015 Forbes 400 list of the richest persons in the world and discusses the source of their wealth, net worth, political inclinations and social advocacy. It includes Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, Warren Buffett, chief executive officer (CEO) of Berkshire Hathaway,...
- Bill, Bills, and Billionaires. Cringely, Robert X. // InfoWorld;7/10/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p5
This article presents humorous comments on issues related to the high technology industry in the U.S. The richest individuals in the U.S. are making news about their multi-billion donations to charities. Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett top the ranks of billionaires who are giving away...
- The Bill & Warren Show. Schlender, Brent // Fortune;7/20/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 2, p48
Relates a public dialogue at the University of Washington in Seattle between Microsoft founder and CEO Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. The 350 students and guests that were asked to participate in the session; Impression of the cross-generational affection...
- Gates-Buffett Primer for Giving. Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;4/17/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on the philanthropic deeds of Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates, and investor Warren Buffett.
- Buffet, Gates Urge India's Richest to Donate Wealth. // India -- West;8/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 38, pB12
The article reports on the plan of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, the U.S. philanthropic billionaires, to entice the rich people in India and China to donate half of its wealth for a cause in the U.S.
- MEET THE TOP 50. // Forbes Asia;Mar2014 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p22
The article presents the world's top 50 billionaires as of March 2014, half of which are U.S. citizens with the top five led by Bill Gates from the U.S., Carlos Slim Helu and family from Mexico, Warren Buffett from the U.S., Amancio Ortega from Spain, and Larry Ellison from the U.S.