- UNITED STATES: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p70
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from U.S. including Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison and informs on their global ranks. It informs on Gates' social commitment including how he has helped eradicate polio in India and how his Melinda Gates Foundation is investing dollars...
- TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p72
The article profiles the 2008 top ten richest tycoons on the Forbes 400 list in the U.S. It ranks Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates at the topmost position with a net worth of $57 billion, followed by iconic Berkshire stock investor Warren Buffet with $50 billion net worth. It includes the...
- SCORECARD: ANNUAL FORBES 400 EDITION. // Forbes Asia;Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p76
The article offers information on several Annual Forbes 400 billionaire scorecard winners and losers as of October 2012 including Larry Ellison, Warren Buffett, and Robert Friedland. It states that Ellison's computer technology firm Oracle Corp. has increased its shares by 20%. It mentions that...
- THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p48
The article presents the top 10 richest people in the U.S. including Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft Corp., Warren Buffett, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corp.
- The humble life of the world's second-richest man. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/7/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 20, p8B
Provides insights on the life of investment wizard Warren Buffett, who runs Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and is estimated by â€œForbesâ€ magazine to be worth 42.9 billion dollars. Ordinary activities that Buffett does in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska; Details of his business operations;...
- THE EGO HAS LANDED. Rapson, Bevan // Metro (NZ);Oct2002, Issue 256, p42
Profiles Larry Ellison, a billionaire in Auckland, New Zealand. Yachts owned; Cost of the yachts; Estimated wealth.
- THE FORBES 400. Bertoni, Steven; Blankfeld, Keren; Klauder, Benjamin; Pendleton, Devon; Thibault, Marie; Burke, Monte; Douglas, Emily; Fitch, Stephane; Helman, Christopher; Streib, Lauren; Serafin, Tatiana // Forbes Asia;10/19/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p46
The article presents information related to the finances of the top 10 richest people in the world. William H. Gates, founder of Microsoft Corp., retains his title as the richest person for the 16th straight year in the U.S. despite losing 7 billion dollars in the past 12 months in 2009. Warren...
- The Forbes 400. // Forbes Asia;2015 Special Issue, Vol. 11, p106
The article profiles the 2015 Forbes 400 list of the richest persons in the world and discusses the source of their wealth, net worth, political inclinations and social advocacy. It includes Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, Warren Buffett, chief executive officer (CEO) of Berkshire Hathaway,...
- Mini-moguls learn from 'toon Buffett. Ceniceros, Roberto; Dunning, Matt; Gillikin, Mallory; Tsikoudakis, Mike // Business Insurance;10/31/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p22
The article reports on the premiere of a cartoon that features billionaire investor and Berkshire Hathaway Inc. chief executive officer Warren Buffett on children's cable television network Hub in October 23, 2011.