What Are You Doing Online?
- Searching for Efficiency, Advisers Spend More Time Online ... // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
The article repots on the study conducted by consulting firm Kasina LLC indicating that financial planners in the U.S. are doing more work online to increase efficiency and time savings.
- Seasoned Nat'l Accounts Pros Vital to Profitability. // Money Management Executive;3/15/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the Kasina LLC report entitled "Excellence in Distribution: National Accounts" which reveals that fund companies need highly accomplished national accounts teams for profitability purposes in the U.S.
- KASINA LISTS MANAGERS' INTERNET FAVORITES. Kennedy, Mike // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p55
Focuses on the institutional investment managers and financial intermediary Web sites included in the Kasina LLC listings in New York. Inclusion of Frank Russell Co. in the top institutional investment management listing; Categorization of the firms; Criteria in selecting the top financial...
- RESEARCH. // Money Management Executive;11/3/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p3
The article offers the U.S. investment management industry news briefs as of November 3, 2014 including industry research firm Kasina LLC's report on mutual fund websites and an increase in retirement income plans of private sector.
- Margins Taking Direct Hit From Market Decline. // Money Management Executive;9/19/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on a prediction made by consulting firm Kasina LLC regarding the adverse impact of market volatility in the U.S. on asset growth and margins due to the likely involvement of investors into more conservative and lower-fee investment products.
- Rainmakers, Support Hogs and Other Adviser Types. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
The article discusses a survey from market research firm kasina on how adviser segments including Order Takers, Rainmakers, and Self-Sufficients can adapt digital engagement strategies by sales managers and marketers to offer support and appropriate sales for each type of adviser.
- Planners back commissions removal. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;6/10/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the findings of a study on the stand of Australian financial planners regarding the ban of commissions in the country's financial industry by 2012.
- U.S. Money Managers fear Going Global. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;2/4/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reluctance of American asset managers to venture into the global market. The survey conducted by the New York-based management consulting firm Kasina LLC found that most of the top companies are timid to take risks and 73% of executives suggests the need for future...
- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;3/7/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the increased net margins of asset managers in the U.S. It mentions that the increase places the said margins back to their level before the credit crisis in 2008. Kasina LLC research director Eric Daugherty states that business enterprises are above pre-crisis profit...