- PRICE SNAPSHOT. // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p13
The article presents statistics on the indication of financial planning practice prices in cities in Australia.
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p14
Statistics are presented regarding financial planning.
- FINANCIAL PLANNING ADVICE. // Money Management;5/3/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p12
Statistics are presented related to financial planning advice as of May 3, 2012 including one on the percentage of investment advice and management, self-managed super fund advice, and superannuation and retirement advice.
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug1997, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p16
This section presents statistics of various issues concerning taxation and financial planning in the U.S.
- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p22
This section presents facts and figures about finance and financial planning in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- PLANNING STATS. // Planning (14672073);9/9/2011, Issue 1917, p5
Statistics are presented on the proportion that local authorities will adopt core strategies, the amount of funding appropriated for the government's neighbourhood planning pilots, and the number of residential boaters on Great Britain's waterways.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p21
This article presents statistics from a survey conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning which focused on the responses of readers to issues related to financial planning, as of April 24, 1998. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the top rating respondents rated the current business...
- THE STATS PAGE. // On Wall Street;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p32
Presents statistical data related to financial management in the U.S. as of October 2005. Comparison between advertising spending of top mutual fund managers in 2003 and 2004; Percentage of brokers who say they are not likely to move to another firm within the next 12 months; Reasons cited by...
- on the money. // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2006, Issue 77, p14
The article presents statistics related to financial planning. 37 percent of Australians stated that their method of payment is through the use of debit card. $54 is the average amount adults carry as cash. 26 percent of those aged between 50 and 64 carry $20 or less in cash.