Women Say Wealth Managers Need to Improve
- A consumer's paradise. // Publishers Weekly;9/5/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 36, p86
Features photographs of jacket designs of the books `Heavy Weather,' by Bruce Sterling, `As Seen On TV,' by Kabal Ann Marling and `The Last Slippers,' by Diane Mo
- Indian bio-pharma cos lack recognition as innovation partners. // Chemical Business;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p31
The article focuses on a report by The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) which suggests the lack of recognition of Indian biopharmaceutical companies as innovation partners.
- Nominate Your Facility for 'Assembly Plant of the Year'. // Assembly;Feb2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the move of Assembly Magazine and the Boston Consultation Group Inc. in searching nominations for the 2011 Assembly Plant of the Year award in Deerfield, Illinois.
- Scitex signs planning aid. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;2/10/97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p2
Reports on Scitex's appointment of the Boston Consulting Group to assist it in reviewing its ongoing business and management processes as well in formulating its strategic plan.
- Choice is key in new BCG kitchen range. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec2008, p20
The article evaluates the Smart4kitchens range of kitchen brassware from BCG.
- BAI joins study of high-tech delivery. // American Banker;12/29/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 248, p13
Announces Bank Administration Institute's teaming up with Boston Consulting Group for a study of high-technology delivery systems. Goal of the joint venture.
- Euro seen halving cross-border payment fees. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;7/24/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 140, p10
Reports that according to a Boston Consulting Group study, the introduction of a single European currency may decrease fees for cross-border payments. Impact of competitive pressure and customer expectations; Expected expansion in the volume of cross-border payments; Comments from Nicholas...
- Chicken checker's golden egg. // Management;Aug97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p12
Reports that Tegel Foods quality system manager Sharon Wagener received a cheque and a bottle from Boston Consulting Group Inc.
- Ranks of Ultra-Wealthy Seen Growing. Konish, Lorie // Financial Planning;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses the report by Boston Consulting Group Inc. on the projected eight percent growth in ultra-high-net-worth households in the U.S. by 2017.